Pool Party

Sapphire, Azn, Dave, and I went to walmart before we got to the shop. We were in the drinks section and they decided to put Gatorades on the top shelf. I helplessly looked up at it. Dave stood beside me.
     "Can you get that Gatorade for me?" I asked. Dave chuckled.
     "Why?" I looked at him with my hands on my hips.
     "You're like seventeen feet tall! I can't reach that!" I said. He patted my head.
     "Alright, alright, calm down." Dave said.
     "I will rip your hand off." I said.  He got the strawberry lime Gatorade for me. "Thank you." I smiled. I limped to the toys to find Sapphire and Azn fighting with pool noodles.
     "Dani." I heard Dave said. I turned around and a rubber ball met my face.
     "I hate you." I laughed.
     "I love you." Dave said. He hugged me.
     "Can we get some pool noodles?" Azn asked. Dave nodded.
     "What about those water animal things over there." I said, pointing to the blow up dolphin, shark, and orca. Dave and Azn grabbed those too and we headed to the cashier.
     "The party is here!" Sapphire hollered as we entered the shop. Goliath barked and jumped on Dave. I giggled as I was putting air in the blow up animals. I threw them in the pool and Dave lifted me up.
     "David Comstock put me down! Now!" I said. He raised his eyebrows with a smiled. "On the ground! On the ground! I haven't changed into my swimsuit yet!" I squealed as he threw me in. I surfaced as Sapphire jumped in on me and I went under water again. I saw Sapphire and Dave high five when I surfaced again. "Y'all are terrible people." I said.
     "Nah." Sapphire said, jumping on the orca. I jumped on the dolphin and we wrestled, seeing who could stay on the longest. The dolphin flipped upside down, being me under water. Again.
     "Water in my nose!" I hollered. Dave and Azn joined in the pool along with Justin. "Oooo, big bro showing off that belllayyyyyyy." I joked.
     "I know I'm sexy." Justin said.
     "You wish!" Sapphire said. I climbed up on Dave and sat on his shoulders.
     "Chicken!" Azn yelled as Sapphire climbed on his shoulders. Dave walked toward Azn and I pushed Sapphire, she didn't quite fall yet and she came back and grabbed me and pulled me to the side.
     "Dave!" I squealed. I gave her a final push and she fell. Azn went under and grabbed Dave's legs, making us both fall. We all laughed.
     "This is the best party ever!" Sapphire yelled, shooting everyone with water guns.

Upppdatttttteeeee! I'm a Pisces btw😂 hope y'all enjoyed this! I love yalllllllll😘