Horsing Around

I stood on the creeper, I was gonna surf it on our homemade ramp. We had four wheeler ramps on Dave's truck with wood on it. It was over as soon as I pushed off. I can't even stand on a skateboard! I fell and Goliath jumped on me and started licking my face. Justin was on the ground laughing and Sapphire had to turn away because she was laughing.  Dave picked me up.
     "Okay, firecracker, let's sit you down." He said. I laughed as he sat me on a stool. Shawn gave me a Pepsi. Lizzie came in. She had a flannel crop top and daisy dukes. I laughed. I went over to talk to Chuck for a little while. I guess Lizzie didn't like the way I laughed at her. She put her hand on my and shouted my name. I turned opposite way and pretended to talk to people.
     "Shhhh! Be quiet! Everybody calm down, just calm down! I got it, I got it, I got it. No, don't do that, I got it!" I said, trying to calm the imaginary people down. I slowly turned to Lizzie. "Girl. I'm crazy as hell, don't do that." I said. "Do not do that! I got 25 people that live inside my head and every one of them was ready to beat the hell outta you." Lizzie opened her mouth to speak before I turned around and started moving my hands in a sign languagy way. I turned back to Lizzie who looked irritated. "One of em can't hear."
     "Why'd you laughed when I walked in?" She asked.
     "Cuz you lookin like a hoeeeeee." Sapphire said. I high fived her. Lizzie got in her face and started yelling at her. "Girl, you don't know the danger you are in." Sapphire said.
      "You better leave or a phenomenal woman will get beat phenomenally." I said in a slow, southern accent. Chuck laughed and leaned on me. Dave chuckled and shook his head. Justin grabbed Lizzie's arm and lead her outside.
     "Hey, Dani." Dave said.
     "Hey, Dave." I replied.
     "Guess what?" He asked.
     "What?" I asked.
     "I love you." He said, kissing my forehead. I giggled.
     "I love you, too." I said. I heard Azn rattle around and before I knew it he dumped a bag of ice down my shirt. "Damn!" I yelled in a high pitch as I jumped up. I shook all of the ice out.
     "You needed to chill out." Azn joked.
     "Boy I will slap the taste out of your mouth." I threatened as everyone laughed.

Morning update, whoop whoop! Hope y'all laughed at this one😂love yall😘😘