Pool

Sapphire and I had been at the shop by ourselves for forever!
"What the hell is taking them so damn long?" Sapphire asked. We heard a chorus of honks and we went outside. There was a big box in the back of Justin's truck.
"We got a pool!" Chuck said.
     "We ain't helping put that together." Sapphire said. They unloaded the pool and Justin, Chuck, and Shawn began putting it together out back. Dave and Azn brought in all the bags for walmart. Sapphire and I opened them and began looking through them.
     "Glow sticks!" I cheered, there were two bags full of glow sticks. I remembered the taser. "Hey." I whispered to Sapphire. She looked at me. "Does Azn know about the taser." She smiled.
     "No. Do it, get him girl." I grabbed the taser.
     "Hey, Azn!" I called. He came in.
     "Yo!" He said. I approached him and he looked confused. I jabbed the taser into his leg and pushed the button. Dave came in just in time to see it. "Aghhh! Dani!" Azn yelled, jumping away from me and grabbing his leg. Sapphire was laying on the ground laughing.
     "I'm just gonna go somewhere that thing ain't." Dave said. I put the taser down and crutched to him.
     "I got a doctors appointment tomorrow." I said.
    "For what?" He asked.
     "To see if I can get my cast off." I answered.
     "So we can have the party after the appointment tomorrow! You can swim with me!" Dave said. I laughed.
     "So don't break my glow sticks yet!" I said to Sapphire.
     "Don't open the silly string cans yet either." Dave said. I looked at him excitedly.
     "Silly string?" I said. I go to crutch to the bags when Dave grabbed me from behind.
     "It can wait until tomorrow." He said. I leaned my head back and pouted. He kissed me and I smiled. "You know the pouty faces don't work." He said.
     "It might one day." I said.
     "Maybe." He said. I spun out of his grip when I remembered something. He looked worried.
     "I might get my cast off so that means I'll be able to go for the list again!" I said.

Got another update in! I feel like this book is gonna have a lot of chapters and maybe a second book😂would that bother yall? I love y'all!😘