Chapter 5- Louis- The Invisible Boy

~So I made this all Lilo-y cuz a freind told me to. Well, as Lilo as I can get without putting in a make out session. Haha. Here it is!~

Louis hit the ground with a grunt.

“I'm sorry! I'm sorry!” Liam cried, running up to him. “Are you ok? I didn't mean to hit you that hard!”

“Yeah,” Louis' laugh came out a little strained. “You're getting better.” Liam turned to say something to Simon and Louis quickly rolled the collar of his shirt down to see that there was already a deep purple bruise forming on his shoulder. Louis grimaced at it and quickly pulled his shirt back over it so Liam wouldn't see.

Simon and Xavier wanted to train the younger boy on not hurting people too badly with his strength during hand to hand combat. While Louis had to learn how to fight someone much stronger than himself in the same situation. But Liam was getting better! Just yesterday he had accidentally thrown Louis into the wall of the dojo. Nothing was broken, thank goodness, but Louis sure was sore.

“Let's try this again,” Louis said, slowly standing up against the major protest of every muscle in his entire body. God he was sore!

“Ok,” Liam said, timidly and stepped into his fighting stance.

Louis rolled his bruising shoulder and did the same. “Ready?” He asked. Liam gave a small nod. “Go!”

They both started to square off. Liam made the first move, forcing Louis to jump back. Louis grabbed Liam's arm and twisted it back, earning a yelp of pain from the younger boy. Liam twisted his arm back, using more muscle than he should have been allowed. Louis kicked at Liam's head, but Liam was quick enough to grab his foot and spin the older boy in the air, making him land on the mat with another grunt.

“Are you o-” Liam didn't have time to finish as Louis swept his feet under Liam's, making him topple over onto the ground, too. Louis jumped up and placed his foot on Liam's stomach while he posed victoriously over the boy.

“I am the champion!” Louis shouted while Liam just laid on the ground and laughed.

Simon and Xavier applauded while Louis struck different cocky poses.

“Not for long,” Liam said, grabbing Louis' leg and threw him on the ground again. Liam climbed over him and pinned Louis' arms over his head.

“Hey!” Louis protested, shoving his feet into Liam's stomach, making him flop on his back. Louis pinned Liam's arms this time and sat down on him so he couldn't get free as easily.

Liam just laughed and used his strength to roll Louis back over. The boys wrestled like that, fighting to see who could pin who the longest, laughing all the while. This time, Liam was extra careful not to crush Louis in his powerful grip.

“Alright, boys, that's enough for today,” Simon said, smiling as he watched the boys rough house like old friends. Not even a week ago, they had been at each others throats and now they were basically inseparable.

Louis squirmed out from under Liam and jumped to his feet. Liam stood, too, and started walking out the dojo with Louis and the two scientist.

“Louis,” Simon said, clapping a hand on his shoulder and pulling him into a half hug. “I'm very proud of you.”

Louis beamed up at his godfather, his cheeks still rosy from his training session with Liam. “Thank you,” He said.

“I think you're ready, now.”

Louis' eyes grew wide. “Are you serious?” He practically shouted.

“But only when you think you are. I don't want you to jump into this yet if you yourself don't think you're prepared.” Simon said, nodding.