Chapter 30- Zayn- Poision

~Happy Valentines! So much is happening in this chapter now! I hope you like it! It's time to get this party started. Zayn's anthem on the side!!~

Zayn woke slowly, feeling well rested. His eyes were closed, but he could see bright sunlight filtering through his eyelids.

Wait... Sunlight?

Zayn's eyes flew open and he looked around the four walls of his bedroom. He was home? But... What about Mr. X? What about the hidden lair? What about Perrie?!

Zayn sat up quickly and his eyes instantly moved to Perrie's side of the bed. She was curled up under the covers with her arms wrapped loosely around her pillow. Her hair covered most of her face, but she had the barest hint of a smile on her lips from a dream she must have been having.

Zayn slowly reached out a trembling hand and brushed her blonde bangs away from her face so he could get a better look at her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Zayn, her eyebrows knitting together when she saw the horrified look on his face.

“Zayn? Are you ok?” She asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

Zayn blinked a couple of times, waiting for her do disappear in a puff of smoke or something. His mouth opened up, but no sound came out at first. “I... You were hurt. And the debut... And then he came and took you-” Zayn blinked away tears and tried to pull himself together as he tried to tell the jumbled story.

“Zayn,” Perrie said carefully. “The debut is tonight. And... I'm not hurt.” She sat up so they were facing each other. “I think you just had a bad dream.”

Zayn stared at her, stunned by her words. But it seemed so real! “But... Oh, god!” Zayn sobbed and grabbed her into a tight hug. Perrie made a surprised sound, but immediately hugged him back, stroking his hair comfortingly as he tried to calm himself down.

“Shhh, babe, it's ok,” She said in a hushed tone. Zayn buried his face in her hair, smelling her shampoo and telling himself he was never going to let her go. “It was only a bad dream. It's alright.” Perrie assured him.

Only a bad dream. There was no Mr. X. The debut was tonight. Everything was normal.

Zayn shook as he cried softly into her, nuzzling deeper into her hair to try and muffle the sounds. His nose brushed the skin on her neck and he planted a gentle kiss just where her shoulder met her neck. Perrie shivered and he heard her gasp lightly from his lips. Zayn kissed her again and Perrie leaned into him and gently tugging the hair on the back of his head.

Zayn's mouth trailed up her neck and across her cheek until he found her lips. She tasted warm and sweet and he bit her bottom lip a little harder than he meant to.

“Zayn,” Perrie sighed, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and laying down on the bed. Zayn was on his hands and knees over her and he pulled away from the kiss slowly to look at her perfect face. He smiled down at her and she grinned back. Zayn brushed a couple loose strands of hair away from her eyes and set his hand near her ear.

Perrie turned her head slightly to kiss the base of his thumb and up his wrist. Her mouth softly touched a few of his tattoos before she opened her eyes again and bit her lip seductively.

Zayn stooped down to kiss her again just as she sat up to meet him in the middle. Her fingers tangled in his hair as their lips smashed together and Zayn felt something immediately ignite between them.

A loud screeching sound made Zayn jump and his eyes flew open. He squinted against a glaring light that came from the hallway of his... Cell.

Zayn's heart dropped as he realized he had only been dreaming that Perrie was safe. Here, in reality, she and Eleanor were still very much in danger.