Chapter 22- Louis- Gods Among The Mortals

~So I also forgot to mention that one of my other goals (one of the never in a million years ones) is to have one of the boys see this and actually like it. I didn't want some fanfiction like After where it's all awkward and filled with sex. I wanted something I thought Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn would all appreciate. I know a few of them don't even like to read, but a girl can dream, can't she?~

“Hello?” Louis said, lifting his phone to his ear.

“Louis?” Perrie's voice was almost trembling on the other end of the call.

“Perrie, are you ok? You sound really shaken up,”

“No. It's Simon. He found out about Harry and Tori.”

Louis sucked his breath in between his teeth in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair. “Fuck!” He hissed.

“I know! He's called a meeting. You and the other boys are supposed to be in his office immediately.”

Louis groaned. “I'll be there in a second.” He hung up the phone. “Eleanor!” He called into the bathroom.

“Yeah?” The beautiful brunette stepped out of the bathroom, in the process of putting in an earring. She wore a short black dress with a low cut top. Her hair was curled to perfection and she looked stunning.

Louis sighed and grabbed a fist full of his own hair. “We have to cancel the dinner reservations.” He told her. Eleanor's beautiful face fell.

“Why?” She said.

“Simon found out about Harry and Tori and he's called all of us into a meeting.”

“Me too?” She asked.

Louis shook his head. “No. Just me and the lads.”

Eleanor sighed and her shoulder's slumped.

“I know,” Louis said, stepping up to her and rubbing her arms in a comforting way. “Maybe we can reschedule for next week.” He gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. “I have to go, though. I'll be back soon.”

“Ok,” Eleanor said sadly. Louis kissed her on the forehead and hurried over to the elevator.

Nobody else was inside like he expected, but Louis didn't mind. He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, loosening his neck tie. He had gotten all dressed up like Eleanor to go to a fancy restaurant and maybe go for a late night walk around the city. But now they couldn't go on their date because Simon caught Harry with Tori. Louis sighed, keeping his eyes closed and adjusted his tie a little. Simon had been trying to call Harry all day to let him know about Niall bringing Zayn back injured. Simon had come in a little after Liam and Zayn's banter and asked if anyone knew what Harry was doing. They all lied and said they had no clue, even though Harry had texted them all earlier and told them not to bother him because he was on a date with Tori.

Simon had given Harry the benefit of the doubt, but he still tried to call him. He finally thought Harry was up to something and hurried up to the youngest boy's floor to see what was going on. Louis tried to call Harry and warn him, but it was too late.

The elevator doors opened onto Simon's floor and Louis stepped out. Unlike the other boys' floors, Simon's emptied into a hallway, lined with various doors. Behind all of them, Simon conducted his experiments with other scientists.

Louis looked to both ends of the hallway, absentmindedly unbuttoning the first two buttons on his shirt. When he realized he was the only one on the floor so far, he turned to the left and walked to the last door at the end of the hallway. There was a plaque on it that read “Simon Cowell” and Louis knocked beneath it.