Chapter 10- Liam- Mr. 'I Don't Drink'

~Omg guys 10th Chapter! I decided to double update today because the last chapter didn't have much interesting stuff to it to keep your attention. AND the book trailer for I'll Be Superhuman has been uploaded and on the side under the picture of Liam. Check it out!! I'm probably going to link it to the next few chapters, too, just because I'm so dang proud of it.

Ok. Onto the story!!!~

The rest of the day went really well. Danielle tagged along with the rest of their adventure through the city. Liam spent most his time trying to talk to her and she seemed to enjoy his attention.

When they were done for the day, they invited her to hang out at the sky scraper and she agreed to go. They were just walking into the lobby when they saw Perrie grabbing her things from behind the desk.

“Hey!” She said when she saw all of them come in.

“Hey!” Eleanor responded and held out the shopping bag with the shoes she bought. “I got you something!” She grinned.

Perrie gasped and rushed over to the girl, pulling out the heels. “Oh, my God, these are gorgeous!” She exclaimed.

“We were just headed up to Harry's floor,” Liam said after the girls finished talking about sales and clothes and what not. “Do you want to come?”

“Sure,” Perrie said. “Phone lines are done and schedules have been made so I have nothing more to do tonight.” They all made their way to the elevator.

“This is Danielle, by the way,” Liam added when all seven of them crammed themselves into the tight space.

“Hello,” Perrie smiled and waved at the curly haired girl that stood on the other side of Liam.

“Hi,” Danielle replied and gave a small wave back. “They just kinda found me on the streets.” She joked.

“Yeah. I think we're going to adopt her,” Harry added.

Danielle chuckled as the elevator doors opened to Harry's huge living room. “Whoa!” She exclaimed, stepping out and looking around the room. “Nice place,” She turned and flashed a smile at the boy.

“Thanks,” Harry grinned back.

Danielle plopped down casually onto the couch. “So what are the plans for tonight?” She asked as everyone else filed into the living room.

Liam shrugged and walked up to the couch, but didn't sit right away. “Not really sure, I guess. Just hang out.”

Danielle rolled her eyes and buzzed her lips. “Boring,” She drew out the word. “But, hey, I've got something that could really make this a party,” She sat up straight and pulled out something in a paper bag from the inside of her leather jacket. Everyone raised their eyebrows as she unwrapped it and revealed a bottle of scotch.

“Oh!” Louis shouted. “I like her! We need to keep her around.”

“Yeah!” Niall laughed. “Maybe we really should adopt her!”

Liam only had a moment to wonder how long the girl had kept the bottle of alcohol in her jacket before he said. “I don't know guys. I don't think this is a good idea.”

“Oh, come on,” Harry said as he strolled over and sat down next to Danielle on the couch. “Live a little, Li. It'll be fun.”

Danielle opened the bottle and poured a round of drinks into the cups Harry had sitting on the coffee table.