Chapter 21- Harry- Busted

~I'm sorry this is so short. But I've just been super busy and that's a lame excuse but it's all I've got! grr. I hope you like this though! Things are just gettin' good. ;)~

Harry buttoned up his black shirt and checked his hair in the mirror before looking at the time on his phone. 8 at night. Tori would be here any minute now with things for their date. Harry had snuck her out the lobby earlier this morning so Simon wouldn't see her. When the elevator doors opened up, Harry put his fingers to his lips in Eleanor's direction and the brunette quickly turned away as if she saw nothing.

Sure, the couple could go out somewhere for their date, but Harry leaving head quarters would raise just as many eyebrows as him bringing a girl in. And they both liked the privacy of his floors of the sky scraper more than some restaurant.

Harry's phone chimed and he looked at his texts.

Tori: Be there in 5. Got everything we need for an indoor picnic :)

Harry smiled and sent a message back.

Harry: Ok, babe. See you then.

Harry stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the lavish living room. He walked around the room, lowering the lights a little and shutting off the tv. He slipped in an Arctic Monkeys CD into his sound system and lowered the volume so the music wouldn't come blaring out of his speakers. He smiled as the music poured quietly from it. The A.M. album was one of their favorites to listen to together.

Harry looked around the room and realized that there wasn't much room on the floor for their indoor picnic date. He focused his attention on the heavy white couch and the glass coffee table. Both twitched slightly before sliding easily across the floor and against the wall of glass that overlooked the city.

The elevator behind him let it's presence be known before the doors opened and a grinning Tori stepped out. In her arms was a huge picnic basket and a blanket big enough for both of them to sit on.

“I got everything we need!” She announced as she stepped into the room.

“Here, let me help with that,” Harry said, taking the basket out of her hands. “Holy-!” He exclaimed when he felt the weight of it. “How much food do you have in here? You could do arm curls with this thing!” And he did just that to show her what he meant.

Tori scoffed. “Like you need to do more arms curls.” She said, eying the way his bicep flexed under the tight fitting shirt he was wearing. “I don't like my men too muscle-y.” She threw the picnic blanket out in front of her and it fluttered down neatly on the white shag rug carpet that took up part of the living room.

“Well that's good,” Harry let the basket drop to his side. “At least I know you won't be making eyes at Liam any time soon.”

Tori paused from smoothing out the wrinkles in the blanket to turn around and look at him. “Why would I be making eyes at anyone else when I have you?” She said sweetly.

“Aww,” Harry cooed and they both giggled at their over abundance of cheesiness.

Harry grinned at Tori and sat down next to her. He crisscrossed his legs and rubbed his hands together greedily. “Ok, let's see what you made for us,” He said. “I'm starving.”

Inside the basket was a large amount of sandwiches, chips, fruit, and drinks. For dessert, they had chocolate covered strawberries and a bit of champagne. They ate almost everything and talked and laughed the entire time.

“That,” Harry said, flicking away the small leaves of the last of the chocolate strawberries. “Was amazing.” He laid back with one arm behind his head. Tori laid down next to him and rested her head on his chest before he wrapped his free arm around her shoulders. He absentmindedly rubbed his thumb over the material on her soft sweater. Tori looked up at him and he smiled down at her before leaning in for a kiss. Tori scooted up further so neither of them would have to stretch far. She turned over so half of her stomach was laying on his chest as they kissed. Harry laid his hands on the small of her back and gently moved her so she was laying completely on top of him now.

The kiss didn't get as far as it did last night before they were interrupted- yet again- by the sound of Harry's phone ringing. It made them both jump and Tori pulled away. She groaned when his phone rang again and she sighed in exasperation, laying her forehead on his chest.

“Don't answer it,” Her pleading voice sounded muffled from her speaking into his shirt.

Harry sighed and tried to dig into his back pocket without moving his girlfriend off of him. “It's probably just Simon,” Harry said. “He's been calling me all day, but I've been ignoring him. If he says he needs me, I'll just say I'm busy with something.” He finally pulled out his phone and looked at the contact name. “Oh. It's just Louis.” He pressed the answer button and held the phone to his ear. “Hey, Lou,” He said, running his free hand through his hair. “Listen, I'm kind of on a date with Tori right now-”

“Then you need to hide her now!” Louis exclaimed. “Simon's been trying to call you all day and he's-”

“Yes I know he's been trying to call me,” Harry interrupted. “I've just been ignoring him. It's my day off, Louis. He shouldn't be calling me-” Harry trailed off as he thought about what Louis just said. “What do you mean I need to hide her?”

Tori's head snapped up and she looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow.

“SIMON IS IN THE ELEVATOR GOING UP TO YOUR ROOM!!” Louis roared into the phone.

“Harold Edward Styles!!” A new voice roared. Tori gasped and rolled off of Harry as quickly as possible. Harry looked to the elevator and realized neither of them had heard it ding, but the doors were open and an enraged looking Simon Cowell stood inside it. The man looked from Tori, to Harry, and back again.

“Oh, god,” Harry and Louis both whispered before Louis quickly hung up the phone.

“Who is that?” Simon demanded, pointing a finger at Tori. His face was completely red with anger.

“It's- uh- she's...” Harry stammered. He took a deep breath. “She's my girlfriend.”

If Simon didn't look angry before, he sure as hell was pissed now.

He looked at Tori, his eyes were almost popping out of his head from rage. “Get out!” He spat, pointing his thumb behind him.

“Ok,” Tori squeaked, jumping to her feet and gathering her things as quickly as possible.

“You're coming with me,” Simon seethed at Harry.

“Yes, sir,” Harry said quietly. They both were in the elevator before Tori had a chance to go down first, so all three of them were crammed in the lift together. Simon stood between the couple as they descended in almost complete silence. The elevator music played cheerily while Simon glared at the reflections of Tori and Harry in the reflection of the gold plated doors. Tori held the picnic basket and blanket tightly in her arms as stared the floor. Harry awkwardly tried to look around the small space without making eye contact with anybody.

They finally landed on the last floor. Simon turned to Tori before she could leave. “If I ever see you in this building again, I will make you regret it.” He threatened darkly.

Tori turned completely white and then bolted out of the room as quickly as possible.

Simon stepped out of the elevator and looked at Perrie, who had been staring at the group in horror. “Perrie,” Simon said firmly. “Call the other boys and tell them to meet me in my office.”

“Yes, sir,” Perrie said breathlessly and reached for the phone.

Simon walked back into the elevator. “I'm calling a meeting.”

~Wow! So if you guys aren't following me, you missed my spaz attack about how you got me to over 3,000 views and over 100 likes on this book! Ahhhh! You guys are completely amazing!!

So my goal for this book is to have 10,000 views on it. I think you guys can do it. My ultimate dream for this book, my biggest hope, my *Zayn voice* "Never in a million years" dream for this book is to have 1 million views. THAT would be incredible! I think it would be cool to see this as a comic book, too. I know it would never get published as that cuz of copy right issues, but that's how I came up with the ida in the first place :) I think that would be the ultimate thing to see this book as. :D~