Epilogue- One Direction- A Twist Of Fate

~Some of you may have seen that I wouldn't update 'til Tuesday, but I found a bit of time.

WARNING!! The following mental images may be disturbing and/or emotionally damaging to some viewers. Viewer discression is advised!!!~

~Seven Years Later~

Zayn turned the door knob and stepped into the house. “Perrie, I'm home!” He shouted into the big home. It wasn't a mansion, but it wasn't small either. It had a couple acres around it and a massive fence to keep the fans at bay. (They were never much of a problem anyway, but there had been a couple people that tried to sneak in once or twice just to say they had.) The house was in a more secluded part of London for the Maliks' privacy and that's just how they liked it. Zayn closed the front door and heard a small clicking noise behind him. He turned around just in time to see a blurry little puffball come running up to him.

“Hey, Hatchi!” He laughed just as the Pomeranian stopped at his feet, his small tail wagging madly. Hatchi barked and rolled over on his side for a belly rub. Zayn chuckled and stooped over, rubbing the dog's stomach before picking him up to pet his head.

“In the kitchen, babe,” Perrie called and Zayn followed her voice. “You're home early,” She said, smiling when he walked in.

“Simon let me have the rest of the day off so we can get ready for tonight,” Zayn explained after kissing his wife on the cheek. He set Hatchi down and the little dog scampered off to another part of the house.

Zayn and the other lads had been working with Simon to help destroy or save parts of the pod that had given them powers 11 years ago. They didn't always save the world as superheros anymore. Sure, there were terrorist threats here and there and the occasional “Villain” that was idiotic enough to challenge them. One Direction were able to take them down, no problem, though. They had had a couple close shaves, but nothing they couldn't handle in the end. Mr. X had been the worst of them all when it came to bad guys, hands down. And after the world had seen how the boys had handled him, crime rates everywhere had dropped drastically. Some days, duty called and the five men had to suit up and do their job, but that was never something they complained about.

Over the years, they had gotten more and more famous. They were seen on TV almost everyday, news broadcasts reliving their best moments so far. There had been numerous comic books made of these superhumans and movie deals based off of their adventures. But they never forgot why they had stuck with their job so long in the first place: They were meant to keep this world safe and they were going to keep at it 'til the day they died.

“What time are the guys supposed to be here?” Perrie asked as she mixed together some cake batter in a bowl.

Zayn shrugged, loosening the already loose tie around his neck. He undid the top button of his white shirt, too. “You know them.” He said, dipping a finger into the batter. Perrie slapped the back of his hand and laughed, but Zayn ate the batter anyway, smiling a defiant smile. “They'll be here when they get here,” He tried to eat some more, but Perrie grabbed his wrist in time.

“I don't think so, Mister” She said, giggling.

Before Zayn could try anything else, there was the sound of small feet padding on the ground from the hallway. A little boy clumsily ran into the kitchen. He looked almost exactly like Zayn, with dark, shiny hair that stuck out in various cow licks and dark skin to match. But he had Perrie's eyes and the contrast against his coffee colored complexion nearly made the blue glow. In the boy's hands was a fluffy calico cat. He held her under her arms and out in front of him. The way he was running made the lower half of the cat swing around.