Chapter 19- Niall

~So when I was first writing this, it was supposed to be apart of Zayn's chapter, but then I realized it was following Niall and that's why Zayn's chapter ended so suddenly. Haha. Oh well!~

Niall helped Zayn back up and they both stepped out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened. Doctors put Zayn on a gurney and one of them grabbed the back of his head to stop the bleeding.

“His leg, too!” Niall shouted. “They got his leg!” One of the doctors rolled up Zayn's pant leg and put pressure on the wound. Zayn was then wheeled into one of the hospital rooms.

The elevator behind Niall let out another cheery ding and the doors slid open. Simon stepped out and Louis was close at his heels.

“Where?” Louis demanded.

“In there,” Niall said, pointing to Zayn's hospital room.

Louis nodded and walked in. He looked absolutely exhausted from staying up all night with Niall. The boy only guessed his friend had gotten an hour or two of sleep. Simon breezed by Niall and Niall decided to follow the man into the room.

A few of the doctors still had their hands on Zayn to try and slow the bleeding.

“Move, move,” Louis told them, flailing his hands in an attempt to shoo the doctors away. Louis placed his hands on Zayn's chest. Niall realized Zayn had passed out and the older boy didn't stir when his friend started to heal him. “He's definitely got a concussion,” Louis said to nobody as they all watched. “But that's the worst of it. He has a few bruises and that cut on his leg isn't very deep, but he has lost some blood.”

Niall was surprised. Just last night, Louis could barely keep his powers focused on Niall without throwing up and now he was able to keep a straight face and explain to them what was going on with Zayn while his healing powers worked through.

Louis finally pulled away and let out a shaky sigh. Niall noticed the boy had paled a little bit. “He should be ok now. He probably needs some rest but after that he should be-” Louis stopped and looked down at his hand. He rolled something small and glittery around in his palm, then held it between his fingers to show everyone else. “Why is he covered in glass?”

Simon turned to Niall in question and everyone else did the same?

“I... Um...” Niall fought to explain. He knew he would get in trouble for using his powers, but Zayn had been in trouble. He was only trying to help a friend...

Suddenly, Perrie burst into the room. “Is he alright?” She gasped. Her eyes searched for her fiance until she finally saw him laying in the bed. She rushed over to him and Louis put a gentle hand on her shoulder to keep her from touching him. “He's ok. He just needs to rest now.”

Perrie nodded at Louis and turned her attention back to Zayn. She cupped his face in her hand and watched him sleep for a moment before turning back to the small group. “What happened?” She said firmly.

“Niall?” Simon asked casually. Louis raised an eyebrow and Perrie stared at him with wild eyes.

“Erm,” Niall struggled for words. “I saw him fighting with some men across the street. One of them stabbed him in the leg and the other pulled out this crowbar and hit him with it.” Perrie gasped.

“And the glass?” Louis asked, holding up the pebble glass in his hand.

“Well...” Niall hesitated. “I may have ran and smashed one of them into a car... And then the windows broke and the glass kind of... got... everywhere.” He was staring at his shoes now, completely afraid of what Simon was going to say.

I'll Be Superhuman (One Direction Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara