Chapter Seven

Edited by the one and only avecna!!!! Thank you very much!!!

:)  Mel x

Chapter Seven

Zack's POV

"Melissa you’re my Mate," I said.

I looked deep into her eyes as she reached her hands up to my cheeks. Just the feel of her fragile little hands was amazing. Pulling my face down towards her, she kissed me.

I was in shock. This was the last thing I was expecting! The softness of her lips had me wanting to taste more of her. I slid my tongue on her bottom lip asking for access to deepen the kiss.

At first, she refused but when I started nibbling on her bottom lip, she eagerly gave me access. It was like an explosion was ignited in our mouths.

We started off slow but we were both getting hungrier as we wanted to taste each other more and more. I pulled her closer to me, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around my waist.

She moaned into my mouth, making me smile into the kiss. We broke away breathless. I slid my lips down her jaw line. Kissing and licking, following down to her neck, finding her soft spot. She was panting, which was making  me moan into her neck. Just knowing I was pleasuring her so much excited me to no end.

I had to stop before I lost control of my wolf and he took over. I could feel him trying to take over and that was the last thing I wanted to happen. I new she was a virgin, as my wolf would have picked it up if she had ever had sex with another.

My baby was a pure!  .

I will wait for her until she is ready. I don't care how long it takes, as long as she is mine.

Thank you all so much for all of your votes and comments

I really appreciate all of your support!

Much <3 Mel x

Please vote comment fan!