Chapter 34 Rennie's and Tyler's POV

Dedicated to gabby1314

 Chapter 34

Rennie’s Pov

We were both laying in the cave; I could not believe I was so lucky to have Tyler as my mate. I left my eyes roam over his body ,as he was still sleeping, I felt so turned on, by just by eyeing up  his body ,I placed my hand on his chest planting little kisses everywhere ,As a  moan escaped his lips, my insides began to melt, knowing I could do this to him.

He pulled me on top of him, ”morning princess “he said in his sleepy husky voice, I leaned down rubbing my naked body against his. “Morning babes” I said kissing him softly ,I licked his bottom lip as if I was asking for excess, he parted his lips slightly ,I grabbed his bottom lip in between my teeth nibbling lightly , He flipped me over hungrily .

” Princess I wouldn’t do that if I was you, unless you’re willing to pay consequences, “he said into my ear, his breathing heavy.  I felt a shiver go through my whole body, I felt like my body was going to explode! As I let out a moan of pleasure, I said ”Tyler take me please” panting heavily,

All I wanted was for Tyler to take me , NOW,  my body was like it was on fire ,sparks and tingles flowing , even in parts of me, I didn’t know  were screaming for him.

“Rennie baby” Tyler asked , “yes baby” I whispered replied , he licked over his mark ,I became  uncontrollable ,I grabbed Tyler ,knowing I was so close to climaxing, I  sat on top of him, inserting him in me ,taking full control ,within seconds we both reached our limits ,I screamed out with pure pleasure ,as so did he .

Three weeks later

Tyler’s pov

Tomorrow is Rennie’s sixteenth birthday, and I have managed to organise, a surprise party for her, and to be honest, it has been the hardest thing ever! As Rennie, always knows everything!  Ha ,not this time though. I thought happily to myself.

I have planned the party for tonight, as tomorrow, when the moon is at its fullest; Rennie will be going through the transformation into her wolf. I wonder what colour she will be; I know she will be the most gorgeous wolf ever.

 I am hoping that the party tonight will get her mind off going through the change, as I know she is so worried, and nervous.

I want her to enjoy herself tonight with no distractions. And my plan for tomorrow will be for her to relax all day, and to keep her strength up, for tomorrow night, as she will need it.

 Right now, I am in the mall picking out an engagement ring, as I plan to propose to her tonight at the party. ”I hope she likes it “.  Alison ( Alpha female) has took Rennie out to buy her a dress ,as Rennie thinks there is a special pack party tonight ,Ha I’m  good, I thought to myself!

Everyone has been great even Melissa has helped, as we have not seen Zack or Melissa much at all, Rennie has cried herself to sleep some nights, because she misses her so much. It has been two weeks now, since Melissa has been back at home. In addition, she is doing really well .Rennie seems so much happier as well now.

Rennie’s  POV

“Alison can I asked you something?” I asked , “of course darling what is it? She replied , “w..well…h…hm..”  I started   “come on Ren spit it out” she said with a giggle.” When I go through the change tomorrow I won’t die will I ?”  As stupid as I felt asking her this ,it has been playing up in my mind for day’s now. She laughed a little while pulling me into a hug “Oh baby girl, you will be fine ,you are even lucky to have your mate with you, he will  even help ease the pain a bit .”She said ,her voice was so soothing ,and the motherly feeling I have always wanted ,she gave me.

 “I never had a mum, but you have always been there for me , always ,I love you mum” I said with all my heart ,tears ran down my cheeks ,I looked up her to see she had tears in her eyes “Rennie I have always classed you as my daughter, and I love you too hunny “she said with her tears now flowing like mine .We stood there for a while just hugging each other.

We then headed off to find our dresses for tonight . I promised Mel, I would get her a dress  too ,but  this will be fun, as she is getting big now. After a few hours we headed back to the pack house ,so we could all get ready for the party.

Melissa and I ,was so looking forward to spending a night enjoying our self’s ,as the last month has been hard on all the pack , So tonight we promised we were going to make up for lost time !

Hope you enjoyed

 PLEASE  VOTE- COMMENT  -FAN