Chapter 35

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT OR EVEN FAN ME

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

HAPPY READING XX

Chapter 35

Rennie’s Pov

Three and a half weeks previous

The night I lost my virginity, to Tyler in the cave, I fell pregnant! This was a shock to us all, as I had not even transformed in to my wolf yet. However, we later discovered it was because my mother was human.

The Alpha had managed to track down some old friends of my mum and dad, who were glad to tell us everything we needed to no!

Flash back:

“Your mother’s name was Leah, and she was human.  Your dad Lexus was Beta of our pack, The Moonshine pack. They were very loving, and were so excited for your delivery, and everyone in the pack respected them and loved them. However, your mother had many complications during your birth, and shortly after your mum died. Your dad was broken hearted; he had just lost his mate. He tried to be strong and raise you, but he just could not bare life without your mother. Your dad committed suicide a year, after your mother’s death. Your grandmother took you and raised you, and I guess you know the rest “Paul said.

End of flash back

I was devastated, to here all about my parents.  However, I was also happy to know, how loving my parents were. As I always thought, they hated me and did not want me!

 I had my first check up yesterday, and discovered we are having twins, and to say Tyler was excited was an understatement! Ha. We were also delighted, to hear about Melisa and Zack’s news on her pregnancy, I thought I was bad having twins, but four pups, WOW!

Back to the present

Melissa and I were getting ready for the packs party, we were so excited, and we agreed, that I was doing hair and she was doing makeup.  And we were dancing around the room, just like the old days, with the music blaring. “It felt so good to have my sis back!” I thought to myself.

We were all dressed and waiting four hours later, in Mel’s room, we both looked amazing, in our new dresses. Mine was silk, cherry red dress,  and it had a cluster of gems across the bust, and flowed  out to just above my knee, the  flow to it hung over my bump comfortably.

 Mel’s was satin, deep midnight blue dress ,it was fitted at the bust  like mine ,and had silver gems sprinkled across, and like mine, it  flowed out down to her knee, so there was loads of room for her pup bump. Ha

 She was getting so big now. She only had eight weeks left, until her pups due date, as us female wolfs full term pregnancy is 12 weeks.

We sat on the bed, waiting eagerly. As we arranged with our mates, to meet us here in Melissa’s room.  

There was a knock on the door and we both jumped up, giggling like little girls, as we were so excited.

When we opened the door, both Tyler and Zack, were just standing there. Their mouths hanging open and their eyes had darkened with pure lust. I grabbed Tyler, and pressed my lips passionately against his,  snapping him out of his daze, within seconds we were both making out hungrily ,I wanted to take him to our bedroom ,and make wild passionate love to him. Alpha decided to mind link at that very moment, I felt like killing him .ha “party started everyone”!

I turned to see, Zack and Melissa’s had the same frustrated look on their faces ,as Tyler’s and most properly mine ,we headed out  towards the party.

As we were walking through the pathway in the forest, I could hear people everywhere shushing; it felt like something was up. I felt a knot forming in my stomach, but I just brushed it aside thinking it was the pregnancy.  Just as we walked out to the clearing ,everyone  screamed happy birthday to me ,and was running up to greet  me ,my face must have been a picture, as I  just stood  there frozen, I couldn’t move at all, I wanted to scream out with excitement, but  I couldn’t get my mouth to move.

This is my first surprise birthday party of my life, so many emotions was running through me, I found it hard to focus, well that was until Tyler placed his lips on mine , and said “happy birthday darling , I hope you like your surprise?”

 I pulled him as close to me as possible,”Tyler I love you, and thank you so much! Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before. “A few tears escaped my eyes, but they were pure blissful tears.

Hope you liked this chapter

Please remember I need your votes - comments <3

Thanks for reading and for all your support!