Chapter Eight

A massive thank you goes out to avecna for amazingly editing this Chapter :)

Mel x

Chapter Eight

Rennie's POV

I have been so worried about Mel this past week. It has been driving me insane. For the first time ever, Mel would not talk to me. She was different and I didn't no what to do .

Nobody understands why I hang out with her but they've never seen the real Mel for who she really is!  

She was nuts. Even wilder then me. NOT! HA HA 

 However, seriously, she is real fun to be with. When she leaves herself go, which she has only done when it was just to two of us, she would have me wetting myself laughing. 

At school, everyone was gossiping as normal. We are such a close community, everyone knows, everyone’s business.

I was just talking to a few of the girls when Tyler walked up to me.  "Rennie, can I have a word in private please?"

"Yeah sure."  He nodded his head for me to follow. He was heading to the far end of the soccer field. Right then, I knew something was wrong. This wasn't some normal thing. Sure, we talked and hung out at times but I was getting worried. "Hmm. Tyler, do we really have to go this far? Can't we just talk here?" I asked.

He just turned  around to face me. I have never seen Tyler looking this worried. Ever!  "WOW! Ok Tyler, what is wrong? You're worrying me now."

He looked down at the ground with his hands in his pockets. "Ahhh. Hmm." He was struggling to speak but I was getting impatient. I hate having to wait. One of my downsides, I suppose.

"Oh spit it out, Tyler!" I said.

"What is wrong with Melissa?" His voice was just above a whisper but you could still hear it crack as he spoke. I tried to hide the shock on my face. Nobody ever had any interest in Melissa. Ever. Why now? I thought to myself. So I decided to play dumb. "Hmm. What do you mean?"  

"I haven't seen her for a week now and she hasn't been in school. Is she alright?" Tyler asked.

"Tyler, why do you want to know? I don't mean to sound rude but no one in this school cares about Melissa. You never talk to her or even acknowledge she is here!" I was getting mad now .

He then turned away so his back was to me. I heard him take in a deep breath.

"I love her. I have always loved her. I just wanted to wait. I know she is my Mate. I just wanted to wait until the change so it would be perfect. Please, Rennie. I need to know she's alright."

He said it all so fast that I stood there amazed, confused. OMG! What the hell! I thought. I let everything he said sink in. I was thinking of last week, when Mel was telling me about the crush she has had on Tyler for the last three years. OMG.

I reached my hand out resting it on Tyler's shoulder, turning him to face me. He had tears running down his face. Usually I would take this opportunity to mess with him but he just looked so distraught. I couldn't do it. Instead, I just gave him a big hug and said, "Follow me, lover boy."

As I dragged him to my car, I told him how Melissa has been crushing on him these past three years and filled him in with everything that has been happening this past week. He sat there taking in everything I was telling him.

As we pulled up to Mel's house or should I say mansion, Tyler jumped out of the car running up tot he house and knocking on the door. You could tell he was getting impatient. I laughed to myself, 'Ahha. Someone who is like meeee. Ha ha

I barged past him running up the stairs to her room not even knocking on her door. I pushed it open and was shocked to see ...

Thank you all so much for all of your votes and comments

I really appreciate all of your support!

Much <3 Mel x

Please vote comment fan!