Chapter Ten

Edited by  Mrs_Peeta13

Thanks a million :) You have done an amazing job!!

Mel x

Chapter 10

Tyler's POV

"Rennie, what are we going to do?" I asked in a whispered voice. I felt weak and broken. Why didn't I just tell Mel how I felt sooner? Why did I wait? Am I going to lose her? The room began to spin, my mind was screaming out at me and I couldn't breath; what is going on?! 

    The room was starting to black out slowly, and my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. I tried everything in my power to try to stay awake. Oh my gosh, what's happening to me?! I tried shouting out to Rennie, but nothing came out. My eyes finally gave up on me, but I was still awake. The next thing I know, I hear a shrilling scream from close by. I still couldn't manage to open my eyes, and my throat was beginning to burn. I could hear everyone shouting and screaming. I just couldn't find my voice to let them know I could hear them. 

   My body started to shake, violently. I couldn't control it, plus, I was so scared and alone in this blacked out world. All I kept thinking of was, is Mel alright? Is she in danger? The more I thought about the letter, Mel, and her mate- the more I felt my anger raging, which was making my shaking worse. 

  Suddenly, I felt someone stroking my cheek. Their hand was so soft and  a jolt of electricity shot through me. It  was like a bolt of lighting, setting me on fire but in a pleasant way. I felt who ever it was freeze for a moment, but slowly continued on stroking my cheek.

    The more then hand touched me, the more I could feel my body calming  down. I could hear the most softest voice tell me, "It's going to be ok, calm down baby. I'm here for you." I didn't know who it was, as there was so much going on around me, but I do know it's a female for sure. What is going on? Why do I feel the urge to just take this girl in my arms and never let her go? Then, for the first time ever, I heard my wolf talk to me! "MATE." he shouted. After that, I was completely knocked out. 

 Rennie's POV

"Rennie what are we going to do?" Tyler asked me in a voice so broken, I  didn't know what to do. Honestly, I was still in shock after reading the letter! The words she wrote in the letter kept repeating in my mind over and over. Hearing a loud, I snapped back to reality. Tyler! He had collapsed onto the floor. I screamed, panic taking over my body. I could tell he was struggling to breath, by his slow, laboured breathing. I could hear everyone that was in the house, running up the stairs to Mel's room. I was sitting in front of Tyler, trying to wake him up. Trying to get him to do something; anything. Then all of a sudden, he started shaking. I was starting to freak out, and I could feel the tears flowing down my cheeks again. Tyler is going to be fine, now.. How can I help? I thought. All I could think to do, was to try to calm him down. I reached my hand up to stroke Tyler's cheek, when a sudden bolt of electricity shot through me. I  froze for a second, gasping and pulling my hand away. Nervously and slowly, I put my hand back, and carried on stroking his cheek. I could feel his body start to calm down under my touch. I could feel my body actually calming down, too. I felt someone sitting down next to me on the floor, and all of the shouting and screaming had stopped. It was Mel's dad, Alpha John, who sat beside me. "Rennie look at me, please." He said in such a soothing voice. Grateful that he did not use his Alpha voice, I looked up. "What happened to Tyler and where is Melissa?" I threw myself at him and cried as he wrapped his huge arms around me, hugging me tight; making me feel safe.

 He instructed everyone in the room to leave Tyler alone while the Pack Doctor helped. He took me to his office so we could have more privacy. Alison, otherwise known as the Alpha female and Mel's mom, was following us into the office. The whole walk there, she spoke sweet words to me and rubbed soothing circles on my back to help calm me down. "Rennie, honey, I know this is really hard for you, but for us to help, I need you to tell me everything that has happened." Alpha John instructed. After I had told him everything, he asked Alison to take me  to the guest room to get showered, changed, and when finished doing that; get something to eat while he goes and sorts things out. I could tell Alison was worried about Melissa. Tears were forming in her eyes, as she has just found out her daughter is now missing. But, she was such a strong, loving person, she waited until she took care of me before she went to find out more about her own daughter. 

**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please vote comment fan

Much <3 and appreciation Mel x