Chapter 46

THERE IS ALSO  A RESTRICTED VERSION AS WELL OF THIS CHAPTER!

Please remember us writers needs  votes comments and fans

Thank you all <3 you all !Chapter 46

Mel’s POV

 As we entered, our hotel room Zack push me up against the wall, kissing me with so much love I could not cope. My body felt like it was on fire sparks were  exploding   all over my body .I wanted him in me so bad  “ baby I need you please “ I said  while panting, “I know baby me too, but I want to taste  and explore every part of your body  “he said in a deep husky voice .

I reached down grabbing the bottom of his shirt and ripped it off him, His ABS looked so sexy I could feel my self-drooling. I started rubbing my hands up and down his chest while kissing him hard he was turning me on so much, I moaned into his mouth.  Sliding my hands down to the belt of his trousers slowly undoing it pushing his trousers down,  my hand slid along his hard member making  him moan.

He placed my feet  onto to floor sliding his hands up and down my body while sliding my dress down revealing my breast’s as I had no bra on , bending down he stripped the rest of me moaning as he takes in my naked body. Then placing his hands on my bum he picked me up carrying me over to the bed, He laid me down with him on top of me resting on his elbows making sure all his weight wasn’t on me. He kissed and touched every part of me making me goes insane with the intense pleasure making me moan and scream out.

As we both finished within minutes he was on top again ,we carried on like that the whole night ,I swear it was like I was on heat I couldn’t get enough of him and he was the same ,”Zack baby I am not on heat am I ?” I finally asked, after thinking of asking him all night “oh baby you are I can’t get enough of you” he said, in between his heavy breaths.

As worried as I was about being pregnant again I couldn’t stop, I needed him and he needed me so we carried on pleasuring each other  over and over again until we finally stopped .”Oh Zach I am so exhausted babes” I said as I started to drift off in to a lovely deep sleep.

When I woke up Zack was laying there staring at me with his arms wrapped around me “morning princess” he said with a loving sparkle in his eyes, ”morning sexy” I replied.

“Baby I rang your mum last night and explained we will be home tomorrow, as we will need today to recover as I can see you’re still exhausted, and we will have a lot to do as we are going to get you seen by the pack doctor as well”. He said a bit nervously.

”Zack are you ok baby, you seem nervous what’s wrong?”  I asked worrying I did something to upset him.  “I should have known you were on heat baby, and I should have stopped I am so sorry but I just couldn’t control myself or my wolf and you do realise your pregnant now don’t you?” he spoke as if he was scared of what my reaction was going to be.

“Sweetheart it wasn’t just you it was me as well and yes I do know I am pregnant.  But I am happy baby and I hope you are too” I said with all honesty. He had the biggest smile across his handsome face and kissed me on the lips “I love you so much Melissa, I love you more than anything in the world well besides our babies “he said laughing towards the end.

Hope you liked :D

Please remember  us writers needs   votes comments and fans

Thank you all <3 you all !