Chapter 28

Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did writing it  xx

please remember to fan vote comment as it means so much to me 

Thanks  Mel xx

Recap:

Four days later, I had conceived Zack’s baby. Zack and i were exhausted, So we spent the next  day in bed and in the  bath, soothing our muscles,  as they were burned out from the last four days .I was sore in places you couldn’t even imagine being sore.

However, as scared as I was feeling about being pregnant, I knew it was all going to be alright, The doctor has been over to make sure everything was alright after the transformation. Zack had also informed dad and me about my element, to say we were shocked was an understatement, but dad reassured me that this is a blessing from the Gods, but for now, we are not to tell anyone.

*****************************.

Chapter 28

Zack’s Pov

A month had passed, the Alpha has been training the four of us hard, and yes, we have found the forth one .It turns out to be another member from our pack .His name is Marcus and he represents Electricity, We now have completed circle.

The Alpha had informed us , that our circle is very rare to have a girl in the circle, As it  only happens every three hundred years ,and is meant to be the most powerful  circle of all,

This news shocked us all, but we all felt proud to be the chosen ones. We have been learning how to use the power of the circle, as we want to demolish the rogues that want us. The good thing is that people only know of one of us which is me so we have it all planed out now.

I must admit I hate that Melissa has to be in the line of danger, but I know her power is so strong that Melissa and our pup will be fine. I will always be close by to protect them. We are on our way now to meet the Alpha at our training hall , we all thought for safety reasons we should train in our pack sports hall .It is sound proof and no one  will see us ,which makes us all safer .

We are however planning to inform our pack, at next week’s meeting .But Alpha said, “we need to make sure that you can protect our pack” ”before they are informed.” “Because when they know, we will also be putting them in danger”

“ But I know you four will be able to protect us, more than any pack any size , Which our pack will realize this and learn to respect you, as you should be respected .” Alpha told us.

“Therefore, in return of their safety, we will ask them for complete silence of your existence .This way you four and the pack will be protected.  I have put a lot of thought into this and I hope you will all agree with this decision.” He said.  The four of us nodded in agreement .

When we finished our training, we headed home, to get cleaned up and have some dinner.

Zack and I had to go see the pack doctor this afternoon , as I am just over a month now,  I am going  to have  my first  scan .I am so excited ,to be able to see our pup for the first time .

We have both decided, we do not want to find out the sex of our pup .As we want that to be a surprise. Although I was scared stiff when I knew I was going to be pregnant, I now realize that, the Gods know what they are doing well before we do.  

As we arrived at the doctors, the receptionist told us” to go straight through”; I was getting a bit nervous, but excited as well.

I went into the bathroom, to change into a sexy gown (not!) ha-ha. I came back into the room and lay down on the bed. The doctor then pulled my top up a bit, causing a growl from Zack, stupid wolf!  I thought .The doctor then explained everything to Zack, so he could calm down and let him do his job.

Zack sat beside me holding my hand, “he is just the sweetest most perfect mate ever “. I thought to myself.

The doctor then poured some cold gel on my tummy, it felt so cold. Then the doctor told us” to look at the TV screen beside him. I could see our baby and my eyes began filling up, Dam I was feeling so emotional lately. Then I noticed, “Hmm Doctor is that more than one I see “I asked while starting to panic. Zack squeezed my hand to reassure me; I looked over at him, to see him looking at the screen with pure love and amazement showing in his eyes. Just now realizing that he has been so quite the whole time.

The Doctor then informed us that we were having!

sorry cliff hanger but 3.15am and I am so tierd