Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Three weeks later

Alpha (Zack’s) POV

Being Alpha and a dad has been hard, as with doing all the pack work and my babies, Melissa and me have not had much time to ourselves at all. Nevertheless, we have agreed that this weekend we were going to go out with Tyler and Rennie for a meal and have some fun time.

Tyler and Rennie decided not to move and take over the Rhinestone pack, so they handed it over to my brother Ryan. Tyler’s dad has been training him to take over as Beta so that he could retire when Tyler finishes school.

That was the one thing I was hoping for Melissa and I to finish. However, I don’t think we are going to manage that now, but Melissa was thinking of home schooling for an hour a day that way we would be able to fit it in.

This week flew by and tonight we were going out with Tyler and Rennie just as I was finishing some paper work, Melissa headed up stairs to get ready while I went and helped the nanny and grandma with the pups. As I walked into the nursery I could see that Luke and Leah were still awake “hello my precious ones not sleepy tonight hey “  I said in my playing voice ,they both started getting excited kicking and flapping their arms about with the  cutest smile .My phone started ringing I answered it without looking at the caller ID .”Hey, you get your but up here now so we can go out “Melissa said in her don’t mess with me tone then hung up.

I gave each of my babies a goodnight kiss then ran upstairs to get dressed before Melissa kills me. I wanted to look good for Melissa tonight as I booked us all into this posh hotel for our meal. I wore black dress pants with a white button down shirt and a black suit jacket, but left the tie out, as I cannot stand them.

 As I was just walking out of my closet Melissa walked out of hers, I felt like my heart was going to explode in my chest. She looked absolutely stunning, her hair was all up with curls scattered around, with the sexiest looking dress on. It showed all her curves off, it was strapless which made her breasts look so big I wanted to touch them. Her skin looked so silky and smooth God I want to take her now, I was thinking to myself. “Zack close your mouth darling and stop drooling,” she said giggling. “Wow you so sexy, “I said leaning in kissing her with so much passion,” you look amazing Zack,” she said grabbing my hand and dragging me out to the car.

As we arrived at the hotel I couldn’t keep my hands off  her, I was that hard for her I had to walk  behind her ,I knew she could feel how turned on I was and I could smell  she was as well. We took our sits waiting for Rennie and Tyler to come; I leaned down kissing her neck and sliding my tongue across her marking”Princess what do you think about staying in a room here tonight?” I asked in a husky voice. ”Oh lover man I would love it shall we call mum now before it gets too late?” she said in a whisper ,knowing I was turning her on so much was killing me ,I so badly needed to taste her. Her sweet sent was sending my wolf crazy I was having holding back. But thank God Rennie and Tyler walked in which instantly started to calm us both down.

The meal was amazing; however all the way through the meal, all I could think of was taking her up to our room. Tonight I am going to make her feel so special and give her a night she will remember. I thought to myself. Rennie and Tyler also booked a room in the hotel too, so we all decided we would meet in the morning for breakfast. We left the restaurant and headed for our rooms.

The elevator felt like it was going in slow motion , I  whimpered  as it was taking so long, I grabbed Melissa and lifted her so her legs where wrapped around my waist, not been able to control myself any more.  I smashed my lips against hers hungrily, she opened her mouth without me even haven to ask that made me happy.  Deepening the kiss  tasting every part of her mouth with everything in me .The bell rang and the doors opened, without thinking I ran to our room with my werewolf speed thank god no one was around, with Melissa still wrapped around me.

Hope you like!

 I think two chapters left  :(

Please vote comment fan

Thanks for all your support it means so much to me :D