Chapter 23 power

Please vote or comment as i love your support thanks Mel xx

Recap

Zack’s POV

 I looked at Melissa and leaned in to her and kissed her on her lips “baby are you ok?”I asked ,she leaned in and kissed me yes baby she sat on my lap leaning her head in the crook of my neck ,I took in the scent of her relaxing me instantly ,Then looked back at the Alpha “ I will do it! Only if you promise to help me, as I have only used this power once and last time I was very ill after it. In addition, I want you to make sure no one else will hear about this, as I need to protect Melissa. “That’s fine son and I understand. Since I was told, I have been doing some research so I would be able to help you as much as I can. ”Ok kids that’s it for tonight lets go and eat.” with that we all left the office.

*************************

Chapter 23

Mel's POV

A couple of weeks later, Zack was spending a lot of time with my dad in his office. They did not tell me much and I did not want to ask, as I knew if they wanted me to know they would tell me.

It is my sixteenth birthday tomorrow, and my mum was getting me ready, as I was going to go through the change into my wolf.  I was so excited to see what my wolf will look like, but scared at the same time, as I know It’s meant to be very painful.

Mum was so worried for me bless her ,but she did reassure me that I was lucky as I have my mate to help me ,as most girls my age are not as lucky and have to go through it on their own. I must admit knowing I will have Zack with me, I know It will be all right.

Zack walked into the living room where mum and I were talking, I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him kissing him softly on the lips. He responded straight away deepening the kiss until we heard my mum giggling.

 Dad came into the room laughing at my mum, “Come on dear give the poor kids some space” dad said.  He picked my mum up bridle style carrying her up the stairs, I started to think what they were going to be doing up there, ewe! I thought to myself, before quickly shaking that thought out of my head.

Zack pulled me in closer,” hey baby want some alone time” he said wiggling his eyebrows .I laughed and grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs to our room.

 Zack has been living at my house since we came back from the hotel a few weeks ago and mum and dad loved him like a son so it was great!

Everything was going perfect I was so happy and felt so complete! However since dad had told us about the werewolves that were after Zack. Zack has been trying to act as if everything is fine, but I could tell he was worried. He always had his guard up.

 Dad and Zack decided it would be better if I did not know what his special ability was for now, as it might put me in danger.

Zack opened the door to our bedroom, making sure he locked the door behind us, he ran towards the bed laying me down with him on top of me. He placed his hands either side of my head not wanting to put all his weight on me. We started stripping each other until we were both totally naked.

Laying there naked with our eyes taking in every inch of each other’s bodies.  I pressed my lips against his, kissing him with so much passion. Every time we kiss always seems to amaze me more! , He deepened the kiss exploring and tasting my mouth with his tongue, sending shocks throughout our bodies, we both started to moan into each other’s mouths,

 He gently started to caress my body, starting with my breasts working his way all over my body. I couldn’t hold back the feeling that was coursing throughout my body, My back arched pushing my body into his, I needed him so bad, I felt like I was going to explode, I screamed  out his name as both reached our peak.

“Oh Zack I love you so much” I said, “I love you to baby girl” he replied.

 We just layed there for the rest of the night, snuggling up to each other, just chatting about tomorrow as it was my big day! I prayed to the Gods that night that the change will all go alright.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short but next chapter will be longer :O)  

Please comment or vote as it means so much to me thanks xx