Chapter 18 (part 2)

Recap

Tyler's Pov

 Mel and Zack  then  joined us on the dance floor just when Party rock anthem by LMAFO started to play the whole place went mad it was amazing !The rest of the night flew past we all had the most amazing night ever !

 *************************************

Zack's POV

We were on the dance floor grinding up against each other ,God she was killing me. My whole body was burning! I was so turned on that I could feel my little man standing to attention .I wanted  to mate her so much!  So everyone would  know she's mine and only mine! 

She looked so hot and  sexy in her new dress her mum bought her, not that she does'nt always look gorgeous ! She pushed her body up closer against mine,and started  grinding harder up against me. 

She could feel me now I new she could, I blushed as our eyes locked !

she leaned in and kissed me hard OMG is she for real I broke away."Melissa sweetheart "I said panting " please stop" ,  a moan escaped my lips.  I could feel Mel smileing  into  the kiss knowing she was pleasing me .But she didn't stop she carried on .

We started making out  completely forgetting where we were ! I felt a tap on my shoulder which broke me away thank God !

"Hmm Zack I don't think this is the right time and place for that behaviour get a room!" my  brother shouted then ran away laughing ." you git you wait !!"

But deep down I was thinking thank god he stopped me, I totally lost all control with Melissa then .

I turned around to see Melissa bent over laughing her head off "what?" I said  " your face "she said in between her fits of laughter, I  picked her up throwing her over my shoulder and ran of towards the house !

Rennie's POV

I was having the most amazing night of my life and having Tyler with me! just made the night all the  more perfect !

I held  onto Tyler's hand and reached up to whisper into his ear ",Follow me baby "  I didn't need to say another word " Lead the way "he said giggling like a little kid ,I lead him into the forest as i  had his present all set up ready for him ,"Rennie where are we going ?" You will  have to wait and see" I replied in a sing song voice with a smirk ,

Ah bless him,he was giving me his best  puppy dog eyes,I had to look away quick as I really didn't want to tell him where we were going!

We were nearly there so i stopped him and wrapped my scarf over his eyes so he couldn't see !He started to refuse but i said " Baby please this is your birthday pressie  just a little longer I promise "

" OK but you better make sure i dint fall !"He said .We walked a little while longer and over a few rocks he was so nervous! over me leading him i couldn't stop laughing he was being such a baby, but what made it worse, the more i laughed the more worried he was getting ,when i managed to calm down "we're here " i said ,He left out the breath i did'nt know he was holding.

I removed the scarff but still making sure he didnt open his eyes ,"ok you can look now, Happy Birthday Tyler baby !" 

He stood there with his eyes open just looking with his mouth hanging open, "HM-HMM,Rennie when did you manage to do all this?  how did you do this?" He managed to say with a slight  stutter ,

It was an old cave along side  the stream that ran on the edge of the forest (but still in our packs land) ,I had laid candles everywhere with loads and loads of rose petals all around the cave with a made up bed for both of us to spend the night.

"Tyler this isn't your main present" ! I said and  he pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around my waist" Rennie this is more than i could have ever asked for its just so perfect just like you !" ,He said while kissing me on my forehead .

My whole body felt like it was holding its own fireworks display ,I was so nervous about giving him his main present tonight but new right this minute it was a present we will both never forget for as long as we both shall live.

Oh sorry cliff hanger .

What do you think his big pressie is ?

PLEASE VOTE /COMMENT /FAN

THANKS A MILLION FOR READING :o)