Chapter 37 ( some mild sex scene's)

FOR RESTRICTED VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE GOTO MY BOOKS

THANKS

ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT FAN :O)

Chapter 37

Mel’s POV

Zack walked towards me, and pushed me, up against the wall, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He started, kissing lightly along my shoulder bone, making his way up to my mark.  He licked, and nibbled, gently over our marking, sending pleasurable shivers throughout my body.

However, he did not stop there! he carried on kissing ,and licking my whole body, he took my breast in his hand caressing it passionately  ,leaning his head down, he then started placing kisses around my breast ,his now naked body ,carried me over towards the bed ,laying me down, with him on top of me .

 I knew right then, tonight Zack’s punishment was to send me insane, before he would insert me.

He  continued to tease and please me, like that  for at least another hour ,my body was tingling everywhere possible, not one part of me ,was not excited ,he had pushed me that far I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn’t take anymore ,even though I felt weak all over , the need for him to take me now ,I managed to get on top ,not letting him ,make me wait any longer, I sat on top and within one minute ,I had what I need most. As we finished, we both laid there panting harder than ever before, He had pushed me to my limits!

Next morning I woke up, to my sex God laying there beside me, one of his hands, placed softly over my swollen stomach. He was slowly stroking and whispering, sweet loving words to our unborn pups. The amount of love in his eyes was amazing. I knew immediately, Zack was going to make, the most fantastic father for our pups.

Rennie’s Pov

After we left Zack’s and Melissa’s new house , we was heading back to our room, when I could see Melissa talking with her dad, as she turned back to look at me ,I could see, she was up to something ,it was writing all over her face. I thought to myself ,I’ll get that out of her later, as for now I just wanted for me and Tyler to have some alone time ,as I don’t know whether, it was the fear of tomorrow night ,or just my hormones, but I just felt ,I needed Tyler ,and I mean ,I really needed him!

It was as if he knew, as he came up beside me, and wrapped his arm around my waist. He then, whispered in to my ear, so only I could hear. ”Baby your wetting for me, I can smell you” I could feel my cheeks burning up, as I blushed at knowing he knew, how turned on I was, and how much I needed him.

I started to walk faster as I knew, if I did not, I would take him right here, right now. Just as we made it into our room ,we both ripped each others clothes off , not  able to wait any longer ,we didn’t take it slow ,like usual ,we were wild,  and passionate, it was like, I couldn’t get him inside me quick enough.

I needed more , as I ravished his body , my whole body was trembling, through the  pleasure Tyler was giving me, I  arched my back, bringing my body  into his ,leaving no space between us just as I was about to reach my peek ,Tyler screamed my name,  leading to both of us climaxing together.

“WOW!” Tyler and I said, at the exact same time, with our bodies collapsed on the floor, next to eachother, as we did not even make it to our bed.

 I  didn’t know, why I was this excited tonight , it was like I was on fire ,with a tingling sensation flowing through my whole body, all night ,it  must be the pregnancy hormones, playing tricks on me, I thought to myself.

We finally made it into the bed after we wore ourselves out. Next morning I woke up sore from the night before! However, that was soon exchanged with worry, as I knew today, I was going to transform into my wolf.

Tyler was the best all day, he was so loving and caring .He never left my side all day, and he kept reassuring me that everything was going to be ok. I hope so!

Hope you all  enjoyed !

Please remember to vote comment –fan

Thanks Mel xx