Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Rennie’s  POV

Three months later

“ Can you help with the boys please Tyler? ” I asked , (yes  I  have given birth to two handsome boys Carmen and Carson ),they both look as gorgeous as there mum, Ha Ha ! Actually, they both look like their daddy. They both have blonde hair with  little curls ,but Carmen has Tyler’s green eyes , and Carson has my green eyes. They are both just the cutest ever !

As I was trying to feed Carmen ,I sat there thinking how poor Melissa copes with her four, when I can just cope with two. Tyler was feeding Carson while looking down at him with pure love, Tyler are you ok hunny?” I asked him, as he has been very quiet today.

“I will talk to you later sweetheart, after we have put the boys to bed” he said with a false smile , I felt a cold shiver run through my body. I just gave him a quick smile as I nodded at him. I knew right then whatever it was it was not good.

After we feed the boys and put them to bed , I settled down on the coach waiting for Tyler to join me.  As I felt the sofa dip down , ”hey baby “I said, looking into his bright green eyes . He laid into me placing  kisses  and nibbling  on my neck, he took in a deep breath taking in my scent ,”baby what I am going to tell you , you are not going to like but please hear me out first ok?” he said , ”ok Ty” I replied.

Tyler’s POV

 I felt so nervous  telling Rennie; as I knew she was going to panic ,especially with the pups  being so young. I  started inhaling  her scent  feeling my body  finally calming down .

 “We are going off to help  the  Rhinestone  pack , as there is a rogue pack attacking west of here, and they are killing all the males, but kidnapping all the females and  their children. ” I said. Then I  took in a deep breath  ” If we do not help them , they will be here with in the next few weeks and the Alpha wants to be able to stop it, before they come into our territory” . “Rennie, Melissa and Zack have to go too,“  I said.

 As I  looked up to see Rennie’s face, which was probably the worst thing I have ever done! The look on her face was so pained ,  with a mixture of anger and  confusion.  I felt my heart sink. Therefore, I  pulled her body  in closer to mine trying to  help ease the pain for the both of us.

Zack’s POV

Being informed  by the Alpha today of us having to leave in two days to fight has been hard on us both. Melissa and I have hardly spoken all night ,as we were both worried about  leaving the pups. Melissa has not left the nursery since we found out we have to leave ,and she even gave the nanny the rest of the night off ,caring for Luke , Lucas, Liam and  Leah  by herself.

I  entered into the nursery seeing pure pain and sadness in  her eyes. ”Princess “ I said lifting her up and placing here on my lap. ”I know how your feeling sweetie” ,” but just think of it like this ,imagine if they came here and took you and our  pups .” She placed her arms around my neck while turning herself around straddling me. “I hate leaving our babies Zack w…wh….what I….I…If something happens us” she said sobbing ,I pulled her in closer to me ,”baby I know I am worried too”, “but I know with our elements  and knowing how to use them we will be fine”. “Remember we hold more power then all wolfs and we will come back to our pups ,I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!” I said raising my voice at the end.

Alpha Rogue Pov

“Ok everyone listen up ,tonight you may have any woman you want ,and as many as you want . If any woman does not do as you ask ,you have my full permission ,to do whatever it takes to get exactly what you want . All the males cheered!

“However make tonight a night to GO WILD”,” as from tomorrow we will be heading in to more territory’s claiming more women and children” ,”and it won’t be long now till we can start breeding ,and within the next few years we will be the most power full pack in HISTORY!” I shouted the last bit making the crowd go wild, ”ok men go and have fun,” I said as everyone started to party.

I had picked four women out to keep me company for the night, and headed back to my tent ,ordering two of the older children to keep  our  drinks topped up and food coming .One of the women tried to push me but I sorted that out quick enough .

The night went by to fast, but knowing I had an early start I kicked the women and children out when I was satisfied. The next morning when I woke up, I  began organizing  the pack , making sure some wolfs was staying to keep all the prisoners from escaping ,and the others were ready to fight.

As we headed off to our next victims, I could not hold back the smile spreading on my face. Soon I will be the most powerful wolf in the world! I thought to myself.

 PLEASE BEFORE YOU GET CONFUSED ,THE  NEXT CHAPTER WILL REVEAL ALL!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!!!!  :D

PLEASE VOTE –COMMENT-VOTE

MEL XX