Chapter 41

Please I know, I probably drive you all mad! lol

But please vote- comment or both :D

*********************

Chapter 41

Mel’s POV

The last few weeks flew by, I was due the pups any day now. Everything has been going well except for me feeling tired all the time.

The Alpha has had the four of us with elements training so hard, and now we are all able to use our powers to great extents. Nevertheless, I have not been allowed to train the last two weeks, and I am so bored I am going insane, today Rennie and I are going to the mall to get our final things for our pups.

It has been great having Rennie around, as I would have gone insane without having her to hang out with.  Zack has been so busy finishing the house and doing pack work, that I only really see him at night, but by then he is so tired he just sleeps. I hope it is not always going to be like this, I thought to myself!

I had told Tyler my secret with my dad, and he was so excited, so he has been busy most of the time too. As we were driving to the mall, Rennie and I were chatting and having fun when all of a sudden I felt my waters break. I pulled to a stop at the side of the road, trying hard not to panic”Rennie hmmm I think my waters just broke.” I said in a whisper.

As I looked down, I could see my dress soaked. I linked up with Zack and let him know where I was. And since I told Rennie, she has not stopped screaming.  A lot of help she is I laughed to myself.

Then the pain hit like a hell, “Rennie DRIVE ME TO THE PACKS DOC NOW!”  I screamed as the pain increased. I tried taking deep breaths as Zack was trying to sooth me through our link, but nothing was working. The pain was becoming unbearable, “ZACK” I screamed, as I felt a strong contraction coming on just as we pulled into the doctor’s drive. I felt a pressure for me to push and couldn’t hold back  any longer, as I screamed pushing  down as hard as I  could, and  my first pup was born and I wasn’t even out of the car yet!

As Zack and the doctor came rushing to the car, the doctor passed the pup over to the nurse for her to check over.

 As she headed back in the house with my pup, I could feel the urge to push again, screaming out in pure pain, I gave birth to our second pup.  I was feeling so drained and tired by now, and the pain kept coming “Zack i can’t do this no more “I said in a whisper, as my eyes began to close,

”Baby your doing so well, your nearly there come on baby you can do this” he said in a soothing voice.”ZACK YOU BLOODY TRY AND DO THIS!” I screamed at him, as I started getting angry! “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH “I screamed as I gave birth to the third pup .I felt the blackness take over and welcomed it as I couldn’t take any more pain.

I must of past out for a while after the third pup, as when I woke up the doctor and Zack looked at me with pitiful eyes. I noticed, I had been moved into the doctor’s house as well.” Zack where’s our pups? “I asked with pure worry, we have three healthy males baby, they are asleep in the other room with mum and dad” He said reassuring me. However, I could tell something was wrong by the way, they both looked at me.

“What about my little girl?” I asked numbly.  “Baby she is still to be born, you passed out for a while, but don’t worry everything is alright,” ” isn’t doc” he said, “yes Melissa, now you have more energy when you have an urge to push, I need you to push really hard ok sweetie”. The doctor said in his kind voice, I nodded to let them both know I understood.

About an hour passed before I felt anything ,then all of a sudden like the first born ,the pain increased so bad I cried out ,and as soon as I felt the urge to push ,I screamed and pushed down with everything I had in me ,and then I heard my little baby pup cry for the first time ,I cried too. Feeling so emotionally drained and proud. Everything became so overwhelming I cried and cried but pure happy tears.

Mum dad and Rennie  all walked in holding one of the pups each Zack leaned down kissing me on the forehead with tears running down his face ,with the proudest look on his face ,”I am so proud of you baby” he said in the most loving voice.

“Rennie next time, not that there is going to be a next time ,can you please NOT SCREAM “ I said laughing my head off, everyone in the room join in laughing.

Well hoped you all enjoyed

Not many chapters left now L

Quite sad really, I have enjoyed writing this book so much!

But not everything ends happily ever after or does it ;)