Chapter 48 finale

Chapter 48 finale 

Mel’s POV

One year later

I have six beautiful pups’ three precious girls Leah, Latia, Latona and three handsome boys Liam, Lucas and Luke

The big ones, they are nearly two now and are running around the place like mad ones Ha Ha!  Leah is a very quiet little girl though, and she reminds me of when I was younger and I worry, as I know she will get hurt by people just as I was.

The twins are nearly one and believe me, they are a hand full as well but everyone in the pack has been great helping Zack and me.

We decided to make our house into the new pack house, and we transformed the old pack house into an amazing nursery Rennie and mum have opened for the pack.  They look after all the children that are not old enough for school yet. Which has been a great help for the pack as now everyone can help with jobs knowing our pups are well looked after.

Since my Father’s death, we have upped the security and we now train every day even the pups join in.   We know that one day they will be back for us, and Zack is determined that when that day comes our pack will be strong enough and quick enough to finish them off forever.

Today I am graduating along with Zack Rennie and Tyler. We all ended up doing home schooling together as with me being too busy with Alpha Luna duties, Zack with his Alpha duty’s, Rennie opening the nursery and Tyler Beta for our pack, we have all had a very busy year .However no matter how hard this last couple of years have been it has all been worth it!

 We were all siting in our seats waiting for our names to be called out ,  I began thinking over everything we have all been through. That was until I was snapped out of my thoughts ,I  heard my name being called out for me to go up onto the stage to graduate, everyone cheered for me as I walked onto the stage. I looked up at my mum to see the tears in her eyes she looked so proud of me!

As I walked off the stage Zack pulled me into his chest and swung me around ” Melissa baby I love you so much”  he said with so much love and tenderness . Then  he placed his lips to mine, he kissed me with so much love I felt my whole body spark up with warmth and tingles shooting everywhere  “I love you too Zack always and forever my love” I said with all of my heart.

To think that only two years ago, I was the shy girl that hid behind Rennie and did not really talk to anyone. I felt proud of myself and I knew my dad would be proud looking down at me today, for all I have achieved. Nevertheless I know it was the strength of everyone around me ,that has made this possible for me. I have the most loving sexy mate I could ever wish for, six gorgeous pups and a very loving mother. Along with two best friends that until the day I die, I will always be thankful for, as without them, I do not know how Zack and I would have coped.  Our pack is now the biggest and strongest pack family in all of the USA.

The End.

I really hope you all enjoyed this story :O)

Thank you all for your support

<3 Mel xx

I will now be putting everything into

Alpha I Will Not Accept I Only Reject!

&

   I’m Hot For A Wolf! please read