Chapter 19 some mild sexual content in this chapter

Chapter 19

THIS CHAPTER HAS A VERY MILD SEX SCENCES!

SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

( ALSO I DO HAVE A RESTRICTED CHAPTER ON MY HOME PAGE)

Mel’s POV

Earlier today:

Me and Rennie had a great talk with my mum earlier all about us Mating, She started from the beginning and she talked us through the whole process.

 Then we asked her about what the elders had said about if you mate before your sixteenth birthday. She started to laugh at us .We stood there staring at her “WHAT” we both shouted at the same time. By this time she was bent over and had tears running down her face and her hands holding on to her sides from laughing so much ,I was getting mad at her and I could see Rennie was too !

When she calmed herself down she explained, Sorry girls it’s just you two fell for it to ,”WHAT  DID WE FALL FOR“I shouted ,getting very impatient as if this wasn’t hard enough speaking about our sex life with MY MUM.

Ok girls I’m sorry the elders set that story up so the children wouldn’t Mate so early, they wanted to keep their girls babies for as long as possible but as you can see it works! And girls just so you know I fell for it too mum was laughing so much! You reminded me of the time me and Rosa went to ask grandma the exact same question! “So none of that is true?” we both said at the same time!

“No darling’s not at all but you must make sure you are ready “How will we know? “I asked, “You will know when the time is right believe me” she said with a huge smile across her face!

So when mum walked out me and Rennie decided not to tell the boys and surprise them after the party tonight.

Back to the present

Zack had picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and ran off towards the house! I was still laughing at what his brother said, he really knew how to wind Zack up.

 I did feel really embarrassed but Zack’s face was a picture!

As we arrived at my house, I saw my mum and dad sitting on the porch swing, “Hi” they said while both of them was trying not to laugh, I felt my face heat up as I knew mum had told dad what we had talked about today. “Hi” Zack replied putting me down on the ground  gently .Hi mum dad I said grabbing  Zack’s hand dragging him up the stairs to my room before my mum and dad could embarrass me  anymore .

Zack looked up at me “please just don’t ask “I said, he knew by the look on my face not to say anything else! When we got outside my room I noticed the door was shut and I knew I left it open when we went to the party,

I started to open the door slowly just in case someone was in there, Zack noticed something was wrong so he pulled me behind him then he saw the whole room all done up, with love heart balloons everywhere, rose petals were sprinkled all over the bed with candles lit on the bedside cabinets, That’s why mum and dad was laughing,

“This is so perfect “I said out loud, “Melissa this is lovely when did you do all this sweetheart?” Hmm I didn’t “I said in a whisper a stray tear fell down my cheek, I was so shocked that mum and dad would do all this for us.

He turned me to face him, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me in closer to his body! Our eyes locked. His eyes where so full of lust and I knew mine mirrored his. “Then who did this?” He asked in a deep husky voice. “My mum and dad “I said. He stood there frozen with a shocked expression on his face .I went on my tip toes and kissed him softly he kissed me back straight away making the kiss more passionate ,He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for excess I granted him entrance right away.

He led me to my bed but not before locking my door, he layed me down gently on the bed without breaking the kiss. My body was burning for him so bad I wanted all of him tonight and I knew the time was right. I knew I wanted to be with him and no one else for the rest of my life!

I want him to complete the Mating with me tonight.

I broke from the kiss panting so heavy, “Baby I’m ready” .He looked into my eyes and I could see the worry in his.

Baby please there is no need to worry, I have talked with my mum today that’s why they did all this, “What the elders said was a lie” I told him. Zack still had scared look on his face .I started to feel my heart sink and I started thinking, My mind was going into a mad one ,has he changed his mind ? Does he still love me? “Hm Zack that’s if you still want me as you mate?” I managed to choke out as I felt like I was going to be sick,

 Tears started to slip down my face as much as I tried to hold them back.

“Melissa don’t you ever think that do you hear me”! “I LOVE YOU! I love you so much and I want you to be mine more than anything in this world”, He took a deep breath” Melissa I feel  so empty without you near me” ,”you complete me baby” ,”without you there is no me ,I just want to make sure this is what you want as well “Zack said

I smacked my lips onto Zack’s not wanting to wait another minute!” I LOVE HIM and that was all that matters!”

The kiss was like our first kiss but with more need, more love, It was like fireworks was shooting all over my body with a tingling sensation , I knew right that moment that there was no way in hell we would be able to stop now! We started to strip each other down on the bed as we started to explore

Each other’s body’s with our hands feeling every part of me and mine his .We went on like this till we had fully mated, I laid back feeling so complete the whole night has been perfect. I am now mated to the sexiest were ever. 

 With his arms wrapped around me snuggling me in to his chest he whispered you’re now MINE

 Love you baby girl

Love you too lover man night x

Thanks for reading hope you liked

Please please vote / comment