Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Mel’s POV

Next morning when I woke up i felt sick knowing we had to go and fight today, but I knew we did not have a choice. No one wanted me to go but I knew deep down that they could not complete the circle without me.

After I was ready I went down stairs to the kitchen, Zack and the nanny was feeding   Luke , Lucas while Leah and Liam where asleep in their cribs.” morning all” I said ,” Morning “ they both replied ,I walked up to Zack and kissed him then kissing my babies ,I felt a pain in my heart .

After breakfast I gave my babies a hug and a kiss goodbye, it was the most heart-breaking thing I have ever had to do. The tears streamed down my face as Zack held me tight “princess we will be back before you know it, and this is for our babies remember that! “Zack whispered in my ear.

“I know babe, but that doesn’t make leaving them any easier, say if we both die? Say if one of us doesn’t make it back?” I said panicking. “Oh shush baby please don’t cry, we will be fine princess I promise we will both be coming back and soon.

As we went to the meeting point Rennie was there crying in Tyler’s arms, I knew she was feeling the same as me. However, for the first time I wished I were a normal wolf that way I could stay here with my babies.

I gave Rennie a  hug  “I love you sis if for any reason Zack and me don’t make it back please look after my babies and tell them all how much we loved them and tell them mamma and papa are sorry we left them .” I said through sobs, just thinking if we do not make it back was breaking my heart in pieces.

Zack pulled me away pulling me into his chest, I felt him instantly calming me down at the touch of his body .He then walked me off into the clearing knowing it would be best for both of us to just go. As I looked up at him I could see the redness in his eyes where he was close to tears, that’s when I realised I wasn’t the only one leaving my pups  most of these wolfs were .

For some reason that realisation made me stronger, and more determined to go there and finish this for the last time! I thought to myself. When we were all in the clearing, we began our journey to the Rhinestone pack.

As that was meant to be the rogue’s pack next target. As scared as I was ,I didn’t feel as bad as a few months ago when we had to fight the rogues, as they wanted the element circle that time ,and this time they didn’t want me, I know that sounds bad but  I  couldn’t help feeling like that.

It took just over five hours to get to the Rhinestone pack; we ran most of the time only taking a couple of breaks for food and water. We were all told the plan, and then we were all shown to our sleeping quarters for the night. The Rhinestone pack fighters stood guard, so we could rest after our long journey. Dad; our Alpha told Zack, Ryan, Marcus and me” to get as much rest as possible as the Rogue pack is on their way all ready, as the Alpha of the Rhinestone pack has got a wolf on the inside”.

As we woke up, we could smell the scent of the rogue pack so we knew they were getting close.  Zack and I walked up to where all the other wolfs were. Both Alpha’s were giving out orders and making sure everyone knew what they had to do, as all the females were serving out breakfast.  When the Alpha’s finished instructing the others, they came over to us and explained everything they needed us to do.

However, since the last fight we have learned so much more about our powers that the Alpha’s knew we would be able to defend ourselves this time. So when the four of us sat down to eat breakfast, we pulled out the map and looked for the best place to form our circle, so we could inform the Alpha’s.

After we finished breakfast and talked to the Alpha’s we all transformed into our wolfs and all headed towards the forest as was planned.  As we arrived, we shifted back to our human form.  Untying the bag with my clothes in from my foot, I got changed and met the others; we formed our circle making sure we were all in our positions.

As we stood there the rogues charged at us from out of nowhere ,  I quickly called fire  throwing flames  towards the wolfs, Zack started to raise the earth making a defence barrier while  Marcus made a tornado making it spin across the clearing  wiping everything out in its path. We then threw every element into the tornado’s path, EARTH-WATER-AIR-FIRE!

We could see wolfs’ bodies flying everywhere, and the rogues that managed to get past our circle were fighting our packs. It was chaos but trying to stay focused, I kept throwing fire into the tornado while making sure to throw water towards our packs keeping them safe from the fire. Zack noticed I was starting to struggle, so using our mate link ,“ I’m going to raise the earth to protect our pack but I will need you to increase your fire ok?” he said , ”Ok “ I replied  “MELISSA  NOW” he shouted .

As I began throwing fire like never before, I could see Lucas Marcus and Ryan throwing everything they had in them to finish this war off! We battled long and hard for hours, and I knew we had lost many of our wolves but the war was ending as we killed the last few wolfs off.

As the once wild battlefield fell in to complete silence, we broke the circle changing back into our wolfs forms so we can regain our strength quicker. And headed back to our pack , straight away I tried to mind link with Tyler but  nothing ,I tried dad and nothing, Zack  heard my screaming for the two of them through our mind link and he tried as well ,we decided for the four of us to split up and look but to keep the mind link open.

Zack managed to find my dad (Alpha) and Lucas and Ryan found Tyler. “everyone meet by the edge of the forest ill meet you there” I said .As I made it to the forest line dad and Tyler were on the floor ,I screamed running up to dad “NO NO NO DAD DON’T LEAVE ME PLEASE DAD !!!” I screamed into his chest, Zack came and pulled me away wrapping me into his body as I screamed and cried” Zack don’t let him die Zack please help him DAD!” I kept shouting out.

HOPE YOU LIKED :o)

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FAN

ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS OUT THERE, YOU ARE THE BEST!