Chapter 47

Please  vote  comment  fan

This chapter I would love to reach 50 votes please help me :D

And if you like this story please don't  forget  to tell all your  friends!!!

Thank you  Mel xx

Chapter 47  

Rennie’s  POV

I was glad when Tyler and I decided not to take over the Rhinestone pack. As for the first time ever I have actually felt like I have, a family and home to call my own, and I did not want anything to ruin that. I was so lucky being blessed with the most loving and understanding mate, however I know I would have moved with him if he really wanted to become the Alpha of the Rhinestone pack.

We had agreed to go out with Mel and Zack for a meal in some hotel the boy’s picked out, I was so excited as it felt ages since the four of us spent some time together. After we got dressed and said bye to the boys, we headed out to the car, as we had told Melissa and Zack that we would meet them there.

 As we pulled into the hotel my mouth dropped open in shock, the hotel was stunning.   As we walked, in the waiter brought us to our table were Mel and Zack were already seated waiting for us. The meal was great and just being out and having fun and catching up felt so good.

 Tyler could not stop touching me all night and the sparkle in his eyes was so intense it sent shivers through my whole body, making me want him so much that we decided to book a room as well as Melissa and Zack.

After the meal, we headed up to our room where we made passionate love as if it was our first time. We continued to make love until early hours of the morning, It was as if we wanted to make the most of our precious alone time .As we have not had much alone time with having the babies and everything that has been going on with the pack.

 It was only meant to be a night out, but hey what can I say we needed more alone time! And with Melissa’s mum and nanny having the pups, I couldn’t resist having my sexy mate and a hotel room for a whole night. The next morning we were sat in the Hotel lobby waiting for Zack and Mel to meet us for breakfast, when Tyler got a text from Zack

(TEXT)

“Hi Tyler sorry we will not  be able to meet  you both for breakfast ,as Melissa has come into heat Jwill you explain to her mum please and I will see you soon” Zack.

(TEXT)

“Yeah no problem man, have lots of fun and hope she doesn’t wear you out to much HA HA “Tyler

After breakfast, Tyler and I headed home to the boys and informed mum of Mel being on heat. I couldn’t believe Mel had come on heat  so soon ,I began to worry as I knew Liam Luke Lucas and Leah  were so young  and with her being Luna as well  it was hard on her. And knowing that she will be impregnated again any minute made my heart melt for her.

I will just have to help her more, I think I will speak to mum and see if we can open a nursery on the pack land ,as that is what I wanted to do when I finish school ,and I could run the nursery and get home schooled with Mel .I thought to myself

“What are you thinking about Rennie” Zack said looking over at me with concern, “I have an idea I want to run past you and mum later “I said with pure excitement. “?Can’t you just tell me now?”  he asked  “nope”  I said smiling  “ I would rather ask you and mum together,  so I promise I  will tell you as soon as we get home ok “ I said, “ ok sweetheart” he replied.

As soon as we walked into the house, I could not wait to hug and kiss my babies. I ran into the nursery and all six babies were fast asleep , the nanny was sitting in the rocking chair instructing me to be quite, she looked like she hadn’t slept all night , mum stood  the door way motioning for me to come out.  As I reached her, she wrapped her arms around me giving me a big hug “miss me that much” I said giggling “of course darling”, she replied with a giggle.

I sat down in the kitchen as mum made Tyler and me a drink ,”ok Rennie  spill  now you have made we wait till we got here” Tyler said  eagerly I laughed “alright mum will sit down please as I need to ask you both something?” I said with excitement but feeling nervous as well.” ok love “she replied

“Well as we all know Melissa is going to be expecting  another pup any day now ,and with her already having the four pups  and being Luna its must be very hard for her” I said looking at them to see they are following me .

They both nodded for me to carry on “ well on the way home from the hotel  I was thinking ,  I want to open a nursery for the pack ,  and I could run the nursery and get home schooled with Mel and Zack . That way Melissa will be able to cope more, and the nanny and you mum could help too! what do you think?” I asked them both nervously.

“Well I think it’s a great idea!” mum said “me too but on the conditions that you do get home schooled “Tyler said in an I am serious tone. I jumped up and down squealing “I CANT BELIEVE IT! YES” I screamed out in excitement. As everyone laughed at me, Tyler grabbed me and started swinging me around” I love when you happy” he said kissing me tenderly, I looked over at mum seeing sadness and emptiness in her eyes killed me. Dam why did I kiss Tyler in front of her I shouted mentally to myself .running over to her and hugging her.

Hope you enjoyed :D