Chapter 31 (part 2 )

SURPRISE !

Happy New Year Everyone!

Wishing you all the best for 2012!

I really, wanted to repay you all, for all of your support!

HAPPY READING

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

MEL XX

Chapter 31 ( part 2)

Alpha’s Pov

Melissa had just informed me “the circle was ready”. For the first time in my life , I was nervous , not because of the fight ahead of us ,but because my daughter was here ,I  never once thought ,that I would have to bring my baby girl to a  battle with me, and knowing she is carrying her pups  as well  ,only adds to my worry.

The only reason I was keeping it together, was that I knew the Gods have blessed her, not only once but twice. The Gods have always protected their own, and I knew she was in safe hands, with them watching over her.

I opened my mind link ,to all of my pack , and  informed  them,” on my signal you will all ,break  away from the circle, but still keeping  watch at all times, if there is any threat to any off the elements you must block them” .”Unless you are told otherwise .Do you all understand?” I asked

They all replied with a nod, once I was happy, I walked over towards the other two Alphas’, “Are your pack’s ready?” I asked, “Yes “they both replied.  ”Ok let’s do this on my howl” Everyone was in place, and all we needed now was for the rogues to make their move.

Zack’s Pov

We had formed our circle, and our elemental candles where blazing.  I mind linked with Melissa, as I wanted her to know, even though I cannot touch her, I was with her through our link.

“Babes are you alright, “I asked,” yes baby, I am fine. I just wish we could do this now, and get out of here “.she replied, “I know babes me too”, “but I need you to listen to me please “.”When you need me just link up, it will help you ok! I love you so much babes , you and our pups means the world to me ,remember, I’m right here with you ! .“I said, “I love you too baby, having you here with me, will make me stronger.”

Right then the Alpha began to howl, and the other wolfs in our packs joined in, giving us all the signal there heading our way. Ryan Marcus, Melissa and I all raised our candles, drawing in our powers ready to attack.

The first pack of rogues where heading in from the east side I called earth to raise around them, encircling them, then Melissa called fire to burn them ,as Melissa was concentrating on killing them, I took a quick glimpse over to the others, knowing Melissa was ok for now.  

Marcus had made his wind element into a tornado, moving it along the west side, destroying everything in its path.  I then looked back, to quickly check on Melissa.  I was just in time as a rogue had slipped through the guard lines, coming up from behind her.  I was so mad; I could feel my heart pounding heavily in my chest. I raised my arms, aiming straight at the rogue, making the earth below him to disappear, and swallowing him up.  Ryan shouted through my mind ”Zack loosen the earth by the south quick “ “ I’m on it” I replied, as I was making the earth raise like crumbs and then with his air he scattered the crumbs at a lighting speed sending wolfs flying around everywhere  to their deaths.

Then the four of us, mind linked. “Our packs, are not going to be able, to fight all these packs, we need to protect them,” Melissa shouted at us all,” We all agreed.

We linked our powers together, and we built a protection barrier, around all the pack members on our side, I raised as a barrier out of soil, while Ryan’s air helped compact it! Melissa made a little moat of water, with an outer circle of fire around the out skirts while Marcus blew out wind spreading the fire fully around the moat.

Mel’s Pov

I could feel my powers starting to drain me, but I knew I had to keep going, I had to be strong for my mate my pups for everyone!

 Zack kept checking in my mind every now and then making sure I was ok. I kept informing my dad, (the Alpha), on how we were doing, I could tell he was still worried, but he knew, we were doing ok.

I then heard a scream, looking straight over towards Ryan, I could tell he was struggling , hell we all were ,we were new to all this ,and there must be at least two hundred wolfs  left to be destroyed.

We all linked up “alright lets finish this NOW!” I shouted through their minds.  We all raised our candles towards the centre of our circle, drawing enough power to cause an explosion, finishing this once and for all.

 A bright white flash, glowed from the centre of the circle, with all the power we had left in us, we threw it right in the direction of the remaining wolf’s wiping them out in one go.

With the last of our energy, we turned to face our packs, which we had blocked in. We started to demolish the safety barrier insuring not to harm anyone in the process. As the last part came down ,I  started to feel dizzy ,then I was swallowed into  blackness, I could hear Zack faintly in the back ground screaming my name, before everything was gone.

I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

Please don’t forget to vote , comment ,fan