Chapter 1

- Frostine -
"Stop it!"I said making the guy look at me.
"Who are you to tell me what to do?"He said standing up towering me.
"And who are you to hurt a student?"I asked looking up since he is taller than me.
"Newbie,you should know who I am first before interupting me with my business."He said.
"The hell I care."I said.I know he's angry right now because his hand form to a fist.
"You want to punch me?Do it if you can."I said smirking.
"Don't dare me."He said.
"I dare you."I said.He almost hit my face but I manage to avoid it.This is my chance to attack.I pulled the hand he use earlier to punch me almost and let go making him out of balance and fall to the floor face first.I wanted to laugh but I'll save it later.Six guys went to him.He gestured them to attack me.Four came first ready to attack me but I'm much faster so they all fall on the floor butt first.Last two came running ready to attack me but don't succeed either.I laugh out loud after.
"You'll pay for this!"He shouted.
"How much?"I asked sarcasticaly.Winter went to me.
"Are you alright?"She asked.I nod gaving her an assuring smile.
"Let's take him first to the clinic."I said.We help Rhett to the clinic.The nurse cured Rhett as soon as we got there.We leave him there to rest.Good thing that incident happened on lunch and Rhett's wounds and bruises are not bad as it looks.We are walking now to our next class.
"You look cool earlier.Everyone's afraid to do what you have done."Winter said.
"Who are they anyway?"I asked.
"The first guy you fought is Eros,the leader,most bad boy and casanova.The four guys after him are Zeus,Grayson,Trent and Maxen and the last two are Clayton and Kace.They are called Black Pearl,feared by all and adored by some except you."Winter replied.
"Feared?Adored?"I said laughing.We arrived to our class.Everyone's looking at me.I guess my first day isn't as good as it looks.At least,I have a friend already.Winter and I sat down at the back part near the window.I get my favorite book by Rick Riordan and read it while Winter is busy talking to the others.
"How dare you hurt the precious Black Pearl?"A girl asked slamming her hand on my desk.I ignore her and continue reading.She suddenly slap me.Who the hell is this one?