Chapter 30

It's been 1 month,2 weeks and 1 day since I started to attend Trinity College.Many things happened to me.Both good and bad.It's been 2 weeks and 6 days since Eros started courting me.Harmony done everything to make Eros fall for her but Eros stayed loyal to me.She told me yesterday that she will never give up.It's lunch time now but Eros is nowhere to be found.
"I'll just get something from my locker."I said but the truth is I'll look for Eros.
"Okay."Winter said then they all walk to the dining hall.I'm walking now on the empty hallway.I heard two familiar voices arguing coming from the music room.I went to the music room but I'm surprised to see Eros and Harmony.Suddenly,Harmony kissed him and what made me felt shocked is he looked like he like the kiss.Perfect timing.Just when I started to like him too,I'll see him kissing another girl and worst is that she is my archenemy.My tears starts to fall.I quickly run and went to the dining hall where Winter is.
"What happened to you?"She asked standing up from her seat.I quickly hug her and cry.

- Eros -
I heard footsteps running away.I pushed Harmony and went out of the music room.I went to the dining hall and saw Frostine crying.Is she the one who run away from the music room?Did she saw Harmony kissing me?I went to her.
"Frost,what happened?"I asked.She stand up and punch me hard.That really hurts.Frostine walk away together with Winter.
"Big trouble dude.Big trouble."Zeus said.
"She told us what she saw on the music room."Maxen said.
"I swear I don't like Harmony."I said.
"Better explain it to her and not to us."Kace said.
"Do something before you lose her."Grayson said.What will I do now?Can I fix this big mess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen now?

Keep on supporting my stories Lucky and Bad ^_^

~ChoiYeon213