Chapter 17

"We'll go now Bestie."Winter said.
"Be safe."I said.Then Grayson and Winter left.I'm walking now into my apartment.My phone suddenly rang.

Unknown number calling...

I answered the call.

Who's this?

(If you want to save your brother then come here.)

I'm asking who are you then you will answer that I need to go there if I want to save my brother.How stupid.

(How dare you?!I'll text the address.)

Okay.

(Don't come Pal!
Hear that?)

Of course.

I end the call.What does that stupid moron need with my brother?My phone vibrated and I saw the text saying the address.I run to the place where the address says.I open the large gate and enter.I saw brother tied in a chair severely wounded.
"Stupid moron!"I shouted.
"How dare you call me stupid moron?!"The stupid moron asked angrily.
"What do you want with my brother?"I asked.
"Revenge to what he did with me three years ago."He replied.
"That's the reason?How stupid."I said.
"I'm running out of patience for you."He said.
"The hell I care."I said.
"You'll regret the words you said."He warned.Then his minions appeared.
"Goodluck."He said smirking.His minions started to attack me.It took me 20 minutes to fight all his minions.Then the stupid moron run towards me and start to attack me.In the end,I won.I run to pal then untied him.
"Pal,can you hear me?"I asked worriedly.
"Yeah I can."He said.
"You didn't tell me about that three years ago."I said.
"I'll tell you later."He said.
"This place is way too far from the apartment Pal.I'll call for help."I said.I dialed Eros' number.I only have his number among all the members of Black Pearl.Good thing he answered.

Help me.

(What happened?)

Just go to the address that I'll text and you'll know.

(Okay.)

I end the call and text the address.My brother and I waited.The large gate opened and there stand Eros.He went towards us and help me with my brother.We ride his car.
"I'm sorry for disturbing you at this time."I said.
"You owe me an ice cream."He said.
"Sure."I said.We arrive at the house and Eros help me with my brother until at our apartment room.We put my brother at the sofa.
"Thanks for your help."I said.
"You look bad."Eros said.
"I'm fine but my brother isn't."I said.I went to the cabinet where the first aid kit is.Looks like my brother put the first aid kit at the top part of the cabinet.I can't reach it.
"Let me help you."Eros said and reach the first aid kit.
"Here."He said giving the first aid kit.
"Thanks!"I said.I clean my brother's wound and put some bandages.
"Let me clean yours."Eros said.
"Don't say no sister."Pal said.
"Okay but while he clean my wounds,you have to tell me about what happened three years ago."I said.Pal nods.Eros and I sat down on the floor.Eros started to clean my wounds.
"So three years ago which is one year after our parents death,I became a gang leader because I'm good at fighting.My group fought every night so that's why I left every midnight when you are already asleep.One time,we fought the group which Adrian is the leader.Adrian is the guy you called stupid moron earlier.We won over them and left them severely wounded.He told us he will revenge but we just ignore him.Three months after that fight,I left the gang and live a normal life.I didn't know Adrian will really revenge.That's the whole story."Pal said.
"Done."Eros said after putting bandages.
"Thanks!"I said smiling.
"I'll cook our dinner."Pal said.
"Nope you will not cook,stay there.I'll cook."I said.
"I'll go now."Eros said.
"At least,eat dinner with us."Pal said.
"Okay."Eros said.The boys stayed in the living room while I cook for dinner.Eros help me prepare the table.We ate the food I prepare then after eating,I wash the dishes.Eros soon left then Pal and I slept.