Chapter 7

I've survived one week in my new school.I'm walking now to the convenience store to eat for lunch since Pal is working today.As I'm walking,I heard some noises from the dark alley so I stop from my tracks.I was about to ignore it and walk again but I heard a familiar voice.I went near the dark alley and I'm right.It was Eros.He is fighting alone against ten guys.Where are his friends?He needs help.Wait!Why am I even concerned to this idiot?
"Aren't you sick and tired of losing against me?"I heard Eros asked.They are beating him so badly yet he still has the energy to joke around.
"Stop!Let him go!"I shouted.All their attention is on me now.
"Don't get yourself involved in this trouble I started."He said.He looks severely wounded.I went near them.
"I told you.Let him go."I said.
"I'm not weak so leave me."Eros said.
"I don't take orders from you.I'll do what I want."I said.They let go of Eros,he almost hit the floor but I manage to catch him.I put him down.
"What hurts?"I asked concerned.They take advantage to attack me while I'm busy of Eros.I manage to block their attacks and fight back.I got some bruises and wounds but in the end,I won.I help Eros stand then we went to where I live.I opened the door and we went in.I put him on the sofa then I get the first aid kit.I started to clean his wounds.
"That hurts."He said.
"You wouldn't get hurt if you didn't start a fight.You should at least use your brain."I said.I continued to clean his wounds.

- Eros -
I hold her hand stopping her.
"What now?"She asked.
"Aren't you gonna clean your wounds?"I asked.
"I'll clean mine after yours."She said.After 20 minutes,she already finished cleaning my wounds and she even put bandages.
"Thank you."I said softly.
"What?"She asked.
"Thank you."I said.
"Again?"She asked smirking.
"I said Thank you!"I said.She suddenly laugh out loud.
"You're welcome!"She said smiling then she stand up.
"Where are you going?"I asked.
"I'll clean my wounds."She replied.
"I'll do it."I said and get the first aid kit.I clean hers and put bandages too.She is beautiful.Wait!What?!Erase that thought.After I cleaned hers,she organized the first aid kit and put it inside the cabinet while I throw the cottons we use.
"I'll go now."I said.
"The hell I care."She said.
"Stupid."I said and went out.