Chapter 25

Then she slap me.
"Stay away from Eros!"She replied shouting.
"Stop it Harmony!"Winter shouted.
"Shut up!"Harmony shouted.
"Will you stop!"I shouted.She is about to slap but I stop her hand before it hit my face.
"This is just the beginning Frostine."She warned.
"The hell I care Harmony."I said then she walk away.The time went by fast.It's lunch time.I went of our classroom.
"Let's go.My treat."Eros said.
"Sure."I said smiling.We ordered as soon as we got to the dining hall.We sat down as soon as we got our order.
"Thanks!"I said.
"Anything for you princess."He said.I could feel my cheeks burning up.Harmony suddenly appear from nowhere and sat down beside Eros.
"I hope you don't mind if I sit here."Harmony said looking at me with a smirk.
"What are you doing here?"Eros asked.
"To eat with you."She replied smiling.I stayed quiet and eat my food fast.After 5 minutes,I finish my food already.
"I'll go now."I said.
"Where are you going?"Eros asked.
"I better leave you two alone."I replied and walk away.I went to my classroom and read my favorite book.After 20 minutes,the bell rang signalling the end of lunch.The students rush in.
"You okay?"Winter asked.I nod and smile.

- Winter -
She wasn't herself the whole time and I know it's because of that Harmony.It's time to go home and she left as soon as Mr.Shin dismissed the class.
"Win!"Grayson called as soon as I went out of the classroom.
"Winter,where's Frost?"Eros asked.
"She left as soon as the class is dismissed."I replied.
"Eros!"Harmony called.She walk towards Eros.
"Were you waiting for me?"She asked.
"No,he wasn't waiting for you."I said.
"I'm not talking to you."She said.
"Leave me alone Harmony."Eros said and walk away.Harmony followed him.Aish!That girl is getting on my nerves.

- Eros -
"Eros!"Harmony called but I ignore it and enter my car.I start the engine and drove away.

- Harmony -
You'll be mine sooner Eros.I'm sure you'll be mine and there's no one that can stop me even that Frostine.