Chapter 44

We woke up really early for the trip.We went to different places.It's late already when we decided to go back.
"Last chance!"I heard a voice shouted in the dark alley while Pal and I are passing by going to the bus stop so we can go back to the beach where our hotel is.Pal and I stop from our tracks.
"Give us!"I heard the voice shouted.I quickly went to the dark alley not caring on what will happen to me.
"Leave them alone."I said.
"Why would we huh?"The guy holding a knife asked.
"Because I  said so."I replied.I look at the victims and got surprised they were Eros and Jeannie.Why isn't he fighting them?Where is that bad boy yet caring boy I met and fell in love with?
"I don't follow orders from you."The guy with the knife said.
"You're making a big mistake young lady."The guy with a gun said.
"Get her and kill her then make the others suffer."The guy with the knife said.
"Pal,keep them away from here.Text me the place where you are and I'll follow you there as soon as I finish teaching them a lesson."I said.
"You sure you'll be fine?"Pal asked.I nodded and smile.Pal lead Eros and Jeannie away from here.
"So brave young lady,sacrificing your own life to save them."The guy with the gun said.
"Enough with the stupid talking and fight me unless you are afraid of me."I said smirking.I fought all of them and now,only one is left.The guy holding a gun was about to shoot me but I kick the gun and punch him hard making him unconscious.I left the dark alley and went to the convenience store where Pal texted me to.When I arrive at the convenience store,I saw Jeannie crying and Eros is comforting her while Pal is buying food.Is he hungry again?I went to him and cross my arms.
"Hungry again?"I asked.He nodded and smile awkwardly.So cute!
"Let's sit down and eat."He said.I nod and followed him then we sat down on the same table with Eros and Jeannie.She's still crying when Pal and I sat down.
"I guess you're really scared."Pal said.
"It's her first time to encounter that situation."Eros said.
"Why didn't you fight them?"Pal asked.
"It's because Jeannie doesn't want to see violence."Eros replied.
"Good thing we pass by or something bad might happen to the two of you."Pal said.
"Thanks for saving us!"Eros said.
"Welcome!"Pal said.
"Enough with the talking guys.We should head back now since it's getting pretty late."I said standing up then walking out of the store.

- Evan -
We are inside the bus now.Eros,Jeannie and I are sitting on the same seat while my sister is sitting at the back with earphones plug on her ears.I know she still have feelings for him and I can feel that Eros still have feelings for her but the problem is Jeannie.She's the reason that everything is in chaos now.Our world is really small.All throughout the ride,Pal is quiet.As soon as we reach the beach,Pal walk away and left us.
"I'll see you two around."I said and left them.