Chapter 13

- Frostine -
Days pass by and I can go back to school now since my wound already healed.Winter always tell me about the lesson and help me with the assignments and projects.She's the one who pass my requirements and in return,I'll treat her for ice cream.I'm walking now at the school's hallway.I heard some stupid comments from my classmates and schoolmates.

She's so flirty.

She's not beautiful.

She's nothing compare to us.

Well,I don't care what they say.It's not true so why bother making a scene.

She should be dead.

That caught my attention.She wanted me to be dead?I went near her.Her name is Jenny,campus crush as said by Winter.
"What did you just say?"I asked camly as possible.
"You should be dead."She replied.
"And why should I?"I asked.
"Because you're nothing but a flirt.Don't think that I'm scared of you."She replied.My hands turn to a fist but I better not let anger the best of me.
"You better not say that again."I said and was about to walk away when she pulled my hair.
"Let my hair go!"I shouted.
"And why would I do it?"She asked and pulled my hair even harder.
"Let her go!"I heard a familiar voice shouted.It's like Eros.
"She hurt me so I just get my revenge."Jenny said and let go of my hair making me fall to the floor.Such a liar indeed.I stand up and about to hit her when Kace held my wrist and pulled me with them.We are walking now to I don't know.We stop in front of my classroom.
"Your wound just healed.Don't think of getting into any trouble."Black Pearl said in unison.I nod.
"Good."Eros said.I saw Winter running towards us.Winter stop beside me.
"Clay,mom told me to give this to you."Winter said handing the lunch bag then Clayton get it.
"We'll go inside now."Winter said and pulled me inside our room.We sat down on our seats and the classes started soon.