Chapter 41

- Eros -
It's been 4 days since I last saw Frostine.I went to her apartment but no one is there even her brother.She isn't answering on my calls nor replying to my text.I really miss her.Jeannie's presence is annoying me.My phone suddenly vibrate.I got a message from Frostine saying 'Meet me at the Ice Cream Parlor by 5'.It's 4:30 pm already so I change into decent clothes and drive to the ice cream parlor.I park my car and went in then sat down on an available seat.I waited for her.After 10 minutes,she arrive.I stand up and hug her but she didn't hug me back.
"I want this to be fast.I'm breaking up with you."She said.
"But why?"I asked tears start to form on my eyes.
"I guess we're not really meant to be."She said and was about to walk away but I held her hand to stop her.
"Please don't break up with me."I said but she pulled her hand away from my grip and walk away.The tears I'm stopping to fall earlier fall now.

- Frostine -
As I'm walking back home,my tears are falling.Breaking up with him is the best solution I can think so that I won't be hurt anymore everytime I see him and that girl.The reason I didn't go to school for complete 4 days is that I look like a total mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen to our lovely couple?

Will they be back again or their status will stay at we are never ever getting back together?

Please keep on supporting~

~ChoiYeon213