Chapter 10

- Frostine -
I woke up at the clinic.How did I get here?I look around and see Eros sleeping.His head on the bed while his hand is resting on my hand.
"Idiot!"I called.He woke up and rub his eyes.He looks cute though.He turn his head and look at me.
"How are you?"He asked worriedly.
"Idiot,I'm fine."I replied.
"Stupid,I already paid what I owe you."He said smirking.
"How do I get here?"I asked.
"I carried you."He replied.
"Thank you!"I said.
"You better be."He said.
"Idiot."I said.
"Stupid."He said then we laugh out loud.
"May I interrupt?"We heard someone asked stopping us from laughing.We turned our heads to see Zeus and Grayson.They were both smirking.
"Classes already ended."Grayson said.So it's already 5:30 pm.
"Not planning on going home?"Zeus asked.I stand up from the bed.I still felt a little dizzy but I can go home.Eros gave me my backpack.
"Want us to take you home?"Eros asked.I shook my head and smile.I walked out of the clinic and head home to where I live.The door is opened.Pal never leave the door open even when he is inside.I enter quietly.
"Pal!"I called but there's no reply.
"Pal!"I called again but still no reply.I went to Pal's room and saw the door open.I opened the door widely and saw a man wearing all black and his face is covered with a mask.He is putting Pal's laptop inside his backpack.He look at me and walk towards me holding a knife.The past repeats itself.I fought him.
"Pal!"I heard my brother called making me lose my focus.The man took his chance and stab me in the stomach then he run away.I fell on the floor and everything went black.