Chapter 38

Days passed and Eros is now fine.It's two days before our school fair.Everyone's busy preparing.
"Bestie,help me here please."Winter said.I went to her and help her with the crepe papers.Our section planned to have a marriage booth.Sounds cheesy,right?Well,it's their choice and not mine.The whole marriage booth idea doesn't interest me.After finishing the decorations,we went to the school grounds were the school fair is held.We started to decorate our booth.Ours got a big space.I got startled when someone back hug me.
"How's My Stupid Princess?"He asked.It's Eros.
"I'm fine."I replied.
"Excuse me!"Eros said that made my classmates look at him.
"Mind if I took Frostine for a while?"He asked.
"Sure."Erica,our class president replied.
"Thank you!"Eros said and pulled me away from my classmates.We went to the dining hall.He bought our food.I didn't know it's lunch time already.

- Grayson -
"Where's Eros?"I asked.
"He's in the comfort room."Trent replied not even glancing at me.Comfort room?1 hour inside the comfort room?What will he do in the comfort room for a total of 1 hour?Eating?Playing games?Peeing?Pooping?I don't believe him at all.I quickly look for him since he is missing in action.I saw a familiar figure on the dining hall.I went in and walk straight to Eros who is busy talking with Frostine.
"Kim Eros Orion!"I shouted that made him turn his head.I quickly flicked his forehead as soon as I reached him.
"What was that for?"He asked rubbing his forehead.
"That is for leaving us with a stupid excuse of going to the comfort room."I replied.
"But everyone believe me,so it's not a stupid excuse Grayson."He said.I flicked his forehead again.
"Seriously,you better stand up there and go back or you want me to pull you out here violently."I said.
"Fine.I'll just sent Frosty back to her classmates then I'll go and help again."He said.
"You better be."I said and walk away.I hope the school fair goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update...

I'm really busy these past few days...

I hope you like my new update...

Keep on supporting ^_^

~ChoiYeon213