Chapter 9

- Frostine -
Today's Wednesday,P.E. day.Girls will play volleyball while boys will play basketball.Winter and I are at the same team.We are the leading team while whoever she is and her team is almost losing.She toss the ball then her teammate hit it hard.We alerted ourselves.
"Frostine watch out!"I heard Winter shouted.Something hard hit me in the head making me fall on the floor.My sight became blurry.
"Are you alright?"I heard someone asked.It is a boy.That voice is very familiar to me.
"Where does it hurt?"I heard him ask again then everything went black.

- Eros -
I run as soon as I saw Frostine fall on the floor.
"Are you alright?"I asked.She seem to distinguish my voice.
"Where does it hurt?"I asked again but she lose consciousness.I carried her bridal style.
"I'll take her to the clinic Mr.Shin."I said.
"Okay.I'll tell to your next teachers that you two are excuse due to an accident."He said.I nod and walk away.
"Why didn't you move?"I asked her.I know I look stupid because I'm asking her even though she's unconscious.I don't know why but when I see her fall to the floor due to the large impact,I became worried.Now I paid what I owe her.Good thing the clinic's door is open so I entered fast.I put Frostine down the bed.The nurse said that she is fine and needs rest.I feel so sleepy so I decided to sleep.

- Winter -
I went to the clinic to see my best friend.She is still unconscious but what caught my attention the most is Eros who is sleeping too.His head layed down on the bed while his hand is resting on Frostine's hand.They look so cute.I get my phone and took a picture.So sweet of them.I walk back to the classroom with a smile plastered on my face.