Chapter 40

After that stupid wedding,I left even though we're not allowed to leave yet.I open my apartment door and went to my room and lay down on my bed.Seeing that scene earlier makes me want to cry.I don't know why I froze at my place.I should have done something to keep that girl away from him,like punching her hard or humiliating her to all the people at the school fair but I didn't do anything.I just stand there watching them while my heart is breaking into pieces.

- Eros -
I didn't see Frostine the whole day.I hope she didn't saw that scene with Jeannie.I know Jeannie,she is my ex.She is my first serious girlfriend.I'm the one who broke up with here since I saw her kissing another guy.I don't know why she came back after 3 years.
"Babe,miss me?"Jeannie asked.
"No."I replied.
"Why are you acting so cold towards me?"She asked.
"Because that's what you deserve."I replied.
"Can we just forget about what happened in the past and get back together?"She asked.
"I have a girlfriend already Jeannie and I don't have feelings for you anymore."I replied and walk to my car ignoring her calls for me to get back.I'm already happy with My Stupid Princess.

- Jeannie -
I will make his girlfriend's life a living hell.She doesn't know what I'm capable of.I will get Eros back.

The Next Day...

- Winter -
2nd day of School Fair...

"Where's Frostine?"Eros asked.
"I don't know.She isn't answering my calls nor replying to my text."I replied.Why isn't she here?Is she late only?Is she sick?Gosh!She's making us worried.