Chapter 36

- Eros -
I look at Frostine and she is about to be shot at the back without her knowing.
"Frostine!!!"I called and quickly run to her.I hug her then turn her around so I can block the bullet for her.I heard the gun shot then...

- Frostine -
"Eros,please stay with me.Please don't close your eyes."I said with tears flowing down on my cheeks.He is lying on my arms.
"Don't cry My Stupid Princess."He said weakly.
"Pal is on his way with an ambulance."I said with my tears still flowing down on my cheeks.He extend his arms and reach out for my face.His soft hands with blood started to caress my face.An ambulance stop near us then the medical team get Eros and gently ride him to a stretcher and into the ambulance.I ride the ambulance and sitted beside Pal holding Eros' hand.Eros is quickly brought to the emergency room as soon as we arrived.A nurse approach me.
"Ma'am,we better clean your wound."She said.I nodded and Pal and I follow her.She cleaned my wound then sew it since it's needed.I went back after.It's been 2 hours now then the doctor went out.He said that the operation is successful and they will bring Eros to another room for him to have a good rest.I went to his room after Pal and I had our dinner.

- Evan -
My sister is now sleeping with her head layed on the bed and her hands on Eros' hand.Pal is still wearing the white dress with blood stains.I quietly leave the room and went home to get my sister some clothes.I went back with a bag where my sister's clothes are.
"Pal,wake up.Change into this."I said tapping her shoulders lightly.She woke up and get the clothes.She went back wearing the clothes I brought.
"Will you  go to school?"I asked.
"I don't have enough sleep and plus,I don't want to leave him."She replied.
"Go back to sleep now."I said.She nodded and get back to her position before.I went to sleep too.