Chapter 15

- Frostine -
"Thanks for the ice cream and for the ride!"I said smiling.
"Ok."He said then drive away.Such a bipolar.Too bad he's handsome.Wait!What?!Erase that thought.I ride the elevator to the second floor where the room I live is located.I push the doorbell as soon as I arrive.Pal opened the door.
"You look happy today Pal."He said.
"You too."I said.He open the door widely so I can come in.
"I'll put my things first in my room."I said.
"Okay and get change.Help me prepare the table when you come back."He said.I nod and smile.I went to my room and change into my house wear.I went to the kitchen and help Pal prepare the table.We ate the food he prepare.After we ate,I help him wash the dishes.We sat on the sofa after.
"So tell me little sis,what happened to you today?"He asked.
"Well,I had a fight with Jenny."I replied.
"Who won?"He asked.
"Me."I replied.
"I'm proud to have a brave sister."He said.
"How about you?"I asked.
"Same old same old."He replied.
"Help me with my assignment Pal."I said.
"Sure."He said.He help me do my homework.He laugh all the time since I'm not good in drawing.After doing my homework,we decided to sleep in one room.His room to be exact.I ask him to since I miss sleeping beside him.

#SiblingsGoals

"Good night!"He said.
"Good night!"I said then we sleep peacefully.

- Clayton -
"Little sis,don't you have plans on telling him how you feel?"I asked.
"Nope."She replied.
"Maybe he feels the same way."I said.She really like him but she thinks he doesn't like her.The truth is,he feels the same way too but afraid to confess and be rejected.He told me that he will confess when he already have the courage.And when will that time be?Really?This two is so coward in terms of feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who could be Winter's crush?

Please support my stories Lucky and Bad~

~ChoiYeon2713