Chapter 28

- Frostine -
Winter and I went in.We saw the Black Pearl being beaten up to death.
"Better stay here."I said.Winter nodded.
"Stop this stupid fight!"I shouted while walking near them.They all look at me.I could see in their eyes that they are all surprise to see a girl.
"Better fight me.Aren't you tired of losing against them huh?"I said.The guy beating Eros went to me.
"Look at them.How can you say that huh beautiful?Better be with me so you won't get hurt."He said caressing my face.I quickly punch him making him fall to the cold floor.
"Get her!"The guy shouted.His minions run towards me.I put down my backpack and kick it aside then started to fight them.

- Winter -
Frostine is fighting against 12 guys alone.She's really cool.All 12 guys are now on the floor.Frostine went to the guy who I guess is the leader.
"Better run now or I'll do the same to you."Frostine said.The guy run as fast as he can out of the building.Frostine get her backpack then went to Eros.I quickly run to Grayson and hug him.He hug me back.I let go and look at him.
"Are you alright?What hurts?"I asked.
"You're my cure.I'm fine as long as you are with me."He replied.I felt my cheeks burning.The others went to us except Eros and Frostine.

- Eros -
Frostine went to me and sat down facing me.She look so worried.
"You're really an idiot."She said.
"A handsome idiot."I said smirking.She flicked my forehead.
"Stop joking."She said.
"Guys!Let's go now!"We heard Clayton shouted.Frostine help me up.We are walking now out of the building.I slowly held her hand.She look at me confused.
"Just let me."I said smiling.
"O-kay."She said.We stop at my car.
"I'll drive."I said.
"With your condition right now?No I will."She said.We went in then she start the engine.
"I better stay at your place."I said.
"Why?"She asked.
"I won't let you walk home by yourself.If you insist on walking home after sending me on my place then I'll follow you secretly to be sure you're home safely."I said smirking.
"Fine.So hard-headed"She said and drive away.After 5 minutes,we arrive at her apartment.We went to her apartment room.
"Sorry if I'm late Pal."She said.
"What happened to you two?"Evan asked getting the first aid kit.He went back and hand Frostine the first aid kit.
"Black Pearl got involve in a stupid fight.Winter got worried so I accompany her to where they are.In the end,I'm the one who fought those stupid jerks."She said then gesture me to sit down.She started to clean my wounds as soon as I sat down.Evan sat down beside me.
"Isn't Pal a girlfriend material?"He asked then Frostine stop cleaning my wound and hit him on the arm.Evan smiled and made a piece sign.They are childish but they really look cute together.Frostine get back on cleaning my wounds then she put a bandage after.We ate dinner together.
"I'll sleep here."I said pointing at the sofa.
"No,you can sleep at my room.My bed is double deck."Evan said.I nodded and followed him on his room.Frostine went to her room too.We slept already since we have class tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Achievement!!!!
Long chapter...

Wooohooo!!!!!!Hahaha...

~ChoiYeon213