Chapter 19

- Frostine -
It's time to go home now.Good thing the rain already stop.I went out of our classroom.
"Hey!"Eros said smiling.
"Were you waiting here?"I asked.
"Yep 'cause I need my ice cream now."He replied and pull me out of the school.We ride his car to the nearest ice cream parlor.Everyone's attention is on us or on Eros rather as soon as we enter.We went to the cashier and order.We sat down and wait for our ice cream.After 2 minutes,our ice cream arrive.When Eros is already finish,he ask me for another.
"No,I won't buy another."I said.
"Please..."He said pouting.
"Fine."I said and went to the counter to buy another one.When I was about to go back,a girl sat on my chair.

- Eros -
A girl sat on Frostine's chair.
"Hi!"She said smiling.
"Is she your girlfriend?"She asked pointing to Frostine who is only looking at us.
"Why do you care if she is my girlfriend or not?"I asked.
"Because I like you."She replied smiling.Frostine went to us and gave me my ice cream.
"I'm going now.Pal might be looking for me already."Frostine said.
"I'll drive you home."I said.
"No.Stay here."She said and walk away.
"I don't like you so go away."I said coldly.I went out with my ice cream and ride my car then drove away.Where is she now?Is she home already?Erase!Erase!Why am I even concern?I park my car outside the apartment I live in.I went inside my apartment room and lay on my bed and sleep not planning on changing clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Lame?Too short?

Sorry,I promise to have a longer update next...

~ChoiYeon2713