Chapter 16

- Winter -
I entered my classroom then close the door and saw heart balloons floating everywhere and petals of roses are scattered on the floor.There is a message on the board saying 'Will you be my girlfriend?'.Then the door opened and I saw the angel of my life,Grayson with his friends.He walk towards me and held my hand.My heart started to beat fast.Then I saw his friends holding each a letter that says 'Please'.
"Will you be my girlfriend Kim Winter Sophia?"Grayson asked.
"Yes."I replied smiling.
"Yes?"He asked.I nod.
"I love you!"He said.
"I love you too!"I said.
"Awwwwwwwww..."His friends said.The door opened revealing Frostine who is catching her breath.
"Am I that late?"She asked walking towards me.She stop in front of me and get something from her backpack then gave it to me.
"What's this?"I asked.
"Open it."Frostine replied smiling then Eros pulled her beside him.I opened the box and saw a infinity bracelet.I look at Grayson and he is smiling.
"Thank you!"I said.
"Anything for you Princess."He said that made me blush then he put on me the bracelet.

- Frostine -
"They look so cute together."I said.
"Yeah they really are."Eros said.I look at him and he is looking at me smiling.
"You should always smile."I said.
"Why?"He asked.
"It suits you."I said smiling.He suddenly pinch my cheeks.
"Ouch!"I said.
"Yieeeeeeeee..."Everyone said.Eros and I gave them death glares.
"Let's clean the room now because our classmates might arrive soon."I said changing the topic.They all nod and help me.After 20 minutes of cleaning,our classmates arrive.The Black Pearl left now since they our ahead of us by one year so they have different classes.Winter and I sat down on our seats.
"I feel so sleepy."I said.
"Why?"Winter asked.
"Because I have to wake up by 4:00 am to prepare everything because Eros will get them by 5:00 am so they can decorate the room while you're still not here.I fell asleep after so that's why I'm a little late earlier "I replied.
"So you were part of the surprise?"She asked.I nod and yawn.
"Sleep a little.I'll wake you up when class is about to start."She said.I nod and sleep.I felt someone tapping my shoulder.I opened my eyes.
"Class is about to start."Winter said.I sat down properly.Our teacher went in and start lecturing about our lesson for today.