Chapter 35

"When I say run,run as fast as you can and never look back."Eros said.
"Why?How about you?"I asked.
"Just do it and don't worry about me.I'll be right behind you."He replied.I nodded then take off my stilettos and alert myself.The shooting stop then they take off their helmets.
"Run!"Eros shouted then I stand up and run as fast as I can but it's not enough because one of the riders caught me.
"Let me go!"I shouted.
"Shut up!"The rider that caught me shouted.Eros then stand up.
"Please let her go."Eros said.
"Kim,good to see you."The rider who looks like their leader said.
"Just take me and let her go."Eros said.
"I said let me go!"I shouted again and bump my head backward to the one who caught me.He then let me go then I kick him on his stomach making him screamed of pain.I heard a gun shot then I saw my left arm bleeding badly.Bullet grazed my left arm.
"Frost!"I heard Eros called.
"Well,your girl is just like you.She is brave too.Let's see how will she manage to fight my six groupmates when she is injured."I heard the leader said.
"Please no."I heard Eros said.The stupid minions followed their leader's order and attack me.I fight them but I don't have enough strength due to the loss of too much blood.I finished fighting three of them but there's still three left.My white dress is full of blood stains already.
"Can you still fight?"Their leader asked then laugh.
"If I say yes then you will let us continue this stupid match but if I say no then you will possibly kill Eros or me.So my answer is yes."I replied.
"You are smart."Their leader said.
"Let me fight for her."Eros said.
"I won't let you fight for her,instead you two will fight together."Their leader said.I heard footsteps running and the next thing I knew,Eros is in front of me blocking all the possible attacks that would hit me.He is definitely fighting by himself to protect me.After 30 minutes,Eros won.He turned around and look at me worriedly.
"I'm fine."I said gaving him an assuring smile.
"You became stronger Kim,but that's not it.Fight me first."The stupid leader said.I turned around and face him.He is just like his minions,handsome.
"Fine then."Eros said then he run and start to attack.After 40 minutes,the fight ended.
"That's for My Stupid Princess."Eros said leaving the stupid leader severely wounded.
"Frostine!!!"I heard Eros called then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you everyone for the 1K reads....

This such an honor for me...

Please keep on supporting Lucky and Bad ^_^

~ChoiYeon213