Chapter 14

It's lunch time now.Winter and I seated at our usual spot.
"You think you will get away with me?"Jenny asked.We ignore her and continue to eat and talk.She pulled me out of my seat.I pulled my hand out of her grip.
"You shouldn't ignore me."She said.She was about to slap me but I hold her wrist.
"I don't care if you don't want to be ignored.Let me get this straight,leave me alone or else I'll make you taste the worst."I said looking straight in her eyes.I saw fear in her eyes.
"Y-You t-think y-you'll s-scare m-me?"She asked stuttering.I laugh out loud.I leaned closer to her ear and whisper.
"Yeah you do."I whispered.She stood there frozen.Winter and I walk out of the dining hall.

- Eros -
"Hey Rhianne!"I said.She is my new victim.I pulled her into the janitor's closet.I close the door to be sure.
"What are you doing?"She asked.
"It will be fast."I said.Everytime I walk towards her,she would step back.She has nowhere to move backwards now.I put my arms on both her sides trapping her.I leaned closer and kiss her roughly.She tried pushing me but I put her hands above her head."Please,stop."She said between our kisses.I stop and let her go.I heard her crying.I walk out of the janitor's closet and left her.
"Can we get back together Eros."Irene said while crying.I'm such a casanova.
"Why should we get back huh?"I asked and left her.I went to my classroom and sat down.
"Casanova indeed."Kace said.
"We all are."I said.Time pass by fast.Time to go home now.I walk to the parking lot to my motorcycle.I saw Frostine walking.
"Stupid!"I called.
"What do you want idiot?"She asked.
"Accompany me."I said pouting.
"Where?"She asked.
"Ice cream parlor."I replied.
"Your treat?"She asked.
"Of course."I replied.
"Okay."She said.I pulled her on my motorcycle.I gave her my extra helmet.We ride the motorcycle and wear our helmets.
"Hold tightly."I said.She seemed confused to where she would hold on.I wrap her arms around my waist.I started the engine and drive.We arrive at the ice cream parlor.I park my motorcycle then we went in.I heard some comments from the customers inside.

The guy look so handsome.

They look good together.

I think I have a crush on the girl.

They look like a cute couple.

I pulled Frostine to the counter.We ordered our ice cream and sat down.
"What did you eat Eros and you decided to ask me to accompany you?"She asked while eating her ice cream.
"Why do you care?"I asked.She flicked my forehead.
"What was that for?I asked.
"Nothing."She replied and laugh.