Chapter 37

- Frostine -
I woke up seeing Eros awake and looking at me.I look around and saw Pal still sleeping peacefully.I look back to Eros who is still looking at me.
"Morning My Stupid Princess!"Eros said smiling.
"Morning My Idiot Prince!"I said smiling.
"How's your wound?"He asked.I gave him a thumbs up and smile.
"How about you?"I asked.
"Of course I'm fine."He replied.It's still 6:30 am.
"Are you going to school?"He asked.
"Nope,I'll stay here with you."I replied.
"Awwww...Sweet."Eros said then a knock on the heard is heared.I stand up and went to the door to open it.Winter and other members of Black Pearl are here.I gesture them to get in.They all sat down on the available seats inside.
"Bestie,are you alright?Why didn't the two of you call us for help?"She asked.
"I'm fine and we didn't call because we don't want anyone of you to get hurt."I replied.
"That's not a valid reason for me."Zeus said.
"And what is a valid reason for you?"Eros asked.
"That you two have a date."Zeus said.
"Yieeeeeeeeee..."Everyone said in unison.
"Look Frostine is blushing."Trent said.
"Eros too."Maxen said.
"Hello everyone!"Pal said rubbing his eyes.Cute brother indeed.
"Hello!"We all said in unison while smiling.
"I'll leave you all here first."Pal said.
"Where are you going Pal?"I asked.
"At the apartment."He replied.
"Okay,be safe."I said.Pal nods and left.
"Not going to school too?"I asked.They all nod.Three hours passed but Pal is still not here.I've been calling and texting him but there is no reply,answer nor call back.My phone suddenly vibrated.A text from an unknown number.It says 'Go to your school or you won't see him'.
"I have to go,Pal needs my help."I said.
"Okay."They all said in unison.I get my jacket and left.I went to Trinity College.
"Good to see you."The leader of the stupid gang that Eros and I fought last time said.
"What do you want?"I asked.
"Revenge."He said.
"Where is my brother?"I asked.
"You'll know but first you must fight us."He replied.
"Bring it on 'cause I have a lot of energy today."I said then they started to run towards me.The fight lasted for 20 minutes and all of them are on the hard ground lying in pain.
"Now where is my brother?"I asked.They all pointed on the black car.I went there and saw Pal tied.I quickly open the car and untied him.We quickly left and went to the apartment to cook.We went back to the hospital and a bunch of questions are asked.We told them what happened and a bunch of concern message is said.We told them to stop worrying since we're fine.Good thing they stopped.We ate the food that Pal and I cooked then we have a chat all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update.

I'm really busy and the exam is getting near too so I'll be busier than ever...

Thanks for the support...

~ChoiYeon213