Fifteen

Lapis chuckled quietly, cuddling close to Peridot. "I won't." The blue gem said, yawning. "Good." Peridot replied.

Lapis felt her eyes grow heavy, and she yawned again. The ocean gem sighed and kept her eyes shut. Peridot then began to pet Lapis' hair, her eyes closed.

Lapis relaxed, a small smile gracing her lips. The blue gem felt herself dozing off, falling into the depths of sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lapis was standing alone, a strong wind blowing. The blue gem looked around, where was she? Suddenly she heard a familiar voice.

"Lapis!" It was Steven! Lapis turned her head to see Steven and the other gems being taken by Homeworld soldiers, they were being taken back to the ship Lapis came to Earth in. "Steven! I thought the ship was destroyed!" Lapis shouted, running to Steven.

"Lapis help us!" Steven cried, trying to fight the gem that was holding him. "Hey twerp, stop fighting." The gem said. Lapis didn't know what was going on, why were they taking Steven and the others?

Lapis was so close to Steven when she was grabbed by a soldier. "Let me go!" She shouted, kicking furiously. "Hey, hey calm down.." A raspy voice said.

Jasper.

Lapis' heart skipped a couple beats. Why was Jasper here?! The ocean gem's mind then went to Peridot, where was she? Was she okay?

"Jasper.." Lapis said as the big gem approached the soldiers that held Lapis. "That's right, I'm back." Jasper said, smiling evilly. "What are you doing here? What's going on?" Lapis asked, still thinking of Peridot.

"That's not important, what's important is that you're shattered.." Jasper said, a huge smile on her face. "S-shattered?!" Lapis cried, tears forming in the corners of her blue eyes. "Hold her still, I'll do the honors." Jasper directed the soldiers.

"Wait!" A voice called, one that made Lapis' eyes grow wide. The blue gem immediately recognized the voice as Peridot. "Peridot!" Lapis yelled, beginning to kick again.

Peridot ran up to Jasper, a scared look on her face. "There you are, you runt. How did you manage to escape?" Jasper asked as some soldiers grabbed Peridot. "As if I'd tell you! Let Lazuli go, now!" The green gem shouted.

Lapis tried to get away from the soldiers and get to Peridot. "Peridot!" Lapis cried. "Too bad runt, your Lazuli is to be shattered, and you are to return to HomeWorld. Yellow Diamond would like to have a talk with you.." Jasper said, taking her thumb and index finger and squeezing Peridot's cheeks.

"No! I won't let you shatter her!" Peridot yelled, pulling her face away from Jasper. "Oh really, how are you going to stop me?" The orange gem asked, smirking. Peridot was silent for a few moments, then she finally said something.