Chapter 1: Nightmares

(Hi dear readers I hope you enjoy the story. Tell me what you think about it in the comments below. Bye everyone!😋)

Fear rushed through her body, her heartbeat increasing every second that went by. Shivers ran down her spine as she desperately tried to wake up. Flashes of visions replaying on her mind. Beads of sweat rolled down her neck, her face was scrunched in pain. Her breathing picked up in speed. Her eyes snaps open. "Those........dreams again" her left hand flys to her face as she covered her face with her soft pale hand.

'I don't think I can take this any longer' she thought to herself.

*Rei's Point Of View*

'I don't think I can take this any longer' I tell myself.

'Look at the state I'm in.....it's just so pathetic.......I shouldn't be like this.......I was like that only when I was a child. *sighs* Who can blame me, with the things I've experienced and seen would scar people for life. I wonder how the others are doing? have they changed a lot in appearance or in personality?.......nows not the time to think about them, I've my own worries to worry and stress about'.

I grabbed my phone which was next to me and switched the screen on. 'It's only 3:00AM. This sucks, my sleeping habits are all over the place'. I rubbed my forehead feeling the sweat stink to my hand. Cold shivers went up my spine as the air conditioner was still on. I curse my stupidity for falling asleep and forgetting to turn the air conditioner off. I remove the covers off me. I slowly get up in a sitting position and push myself off my bed. I walk to where the buttons are for controlling the air conditioner and pressed the button that turned it off. 'The temperature should be fine now that it's turned off'.

I walked back to my bed and lay down. I stare at the ceiling with my lifeless light brown eyes tiredly. A spark of pain filled my head making me cringe. I desperately tried rubbing my temples to ease the aching pain a bit but it was futile. I reached my hand to the table near my bed and grabbed a tablet and my bottle of water. I put the tablet in my mouth. I unsealed my water bottle and let the water refresh my insides with coolness and pleasure. I seal the water bottle and put it back on the table. I stretch my muscles and lay back in bed. I feel myself loose my conscious and drift to sleep.

~Time-Skip to 11:30AM in the morning~

I heard my phone vibrating on top of the table creating a annoying sound. I tried ignoring it but it just carries on going. My phone's ringing echoed around the hotel room making me growl in annoyance. I grabbed my phone and answered the call. "Hello" I said tiredly while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Havn't heard your voice for a few years now Rei" the person answered.

"....I havn't heard your voice for quite some time too..........Izumo".